Earthbound./ Mother 2

http://mother3.fobby.net/ here’s the link

Yeah it does say to try and find a legit copy of the game first :stuck_out_tongue: and mentions it’s kind of pirating not to have one. Not trying to bash anyone who just downloads it, it’s just something I’m a little more touchy about me myself doing.

1 Like

You could buy a Japanese copy, then get a rom, then mod it. I don’t do that cause it’s way to expensive.

Exactly, money is the issue here now :P. But I have hopes Mother three will come to NA soon(-ish-y) under Eartbound 3. Since we just got the original mother as EarthBound Beginnings. From what people say though, it’ll most likely get an M rating unless it’s heavily changed, that’s probably an issue. The other 2 really shouldn’t have T ratings to begin with, sure there are so more mature things implied in there, but other T rated games have way worse, and it’s more then implied in those. It’s really ridicules.

1 Like

The times have changed

Man. I can’t believe no one’s posted in this topic for almost a year.

I just got Earthbound a bit ago on the Virtual Console, and I love it so far. Just beat the fourth guardian.

I got Earthbound for Wii U and didn’t even get past Twoson. It’s way better on the 3DS.

I played Earthbound a few years ago, but I accidentally lost all my progress before I recruited my second party member. From what I did play, it was a really fun and charming game. It’s probably the only rpg that I’ve played that I didn’t find boring.

1 Like

2024 marks the 30th anniversary of EarthBound

You can bet your newborn that I’ll be playing through the whole game again :goo:

1 Like