Echodarix (V2)

A Vortixx who became a skilled assassin for the Order of Mata Nui, Echodarix knows her way around a blade as much as she knew her way around the gsr, she lost her original arm during the assassination of a Makuta, and considers the replacement a warning of the result of failure.

Echodarix and Toa Payinku had crossed paths many times throughout the 1000 years of decline, and fought together in the battle of Bara Magna, now they’ve set off with a party of explorers lead by the Toa of water Shogia in order to cartograph their new home and find locations for settlements.

Weapons and equipment:
Dual sided Trident
Rhotuka shuriken
Wrist emited energy blade
Kanohi Hau

Thank you for viewing.

also, yes the lower legs were reverse engineered from @Alieraah 's Ophelia.

37 Likes

nice sexy hair

1 Like

I like it, but the hair on top of her head looks a bit weird but that’s just nitpicking.great work

1 Like

Overall it looks pretty solid. The only two complaints I really have are the headgear/hair/headdress and the heels/feet. The hair/headpiece is creative, but it’s so massive it throws everything else off. I would just try to cut down on it a bit. As for the heels, they are good, except in the front. The technic pieces there are very jarring; I recommend either getting a new piece or using system to cover things up.

1 Like

It seems every time I’ve improved her the headdress gets bigger, fair point, I kinda like how ‘80’s hair’ it is atm, but if it’s too much I can trim it.

Hmm, fair point, I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

I like her headdress just the way it is; its size just serves to give her a much more tribal vibe.
One thing I would like to see, however, is for that Hau to actually be wearable (without having to dismantle the jaw every time it’s put on), but overall, the rest of the MoC itself is pretty cohesive. Nice job!

2 Likes

Imo the best part of the moc is probably the head but I do like rest of the moc

1 Like

The head is really big, but otherwise i really like him.

1 Like

thats some intense hair

2 Likes