Eclipse

my fursona (yes really)

posting her may be the biggest mistake I’ll ever make on the boards, but we’ll see how it goes

I am prepared for the worst

17 Likes

It sucks that you can’t share your art without fear of internet jerks posting something mean, especially on a forum so usually friendly as this

I think this is your best piece yet, your art skills have come a long way

7 Likes

monopoly why do your drawings keep stealing my sweater

12 Likes

have you considered that most items of clothing are mass-produced

also this one’s sleeveless to accommodate her wings

11 Likes

I’m betting your “wet and slimy” comment blows this way outta the water but it’s only been 43 minutes and I’m willing to be wrong

I think she turned out great, very realistic bat face while somehow still capturing the same atmosphere as the other bats

Sleeveless sweater is a baller move and a trend waiting to be set

10 Likes

At the risk of repeating past court cases, I’m going to say that this is actually quite nice. The purple and red are a nice pairing and the wings are very well-shaped!

4 Likes

well uh you see if you look really closely you can see my name on it :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

ah neato
i’m with enbeanie on this one, i’d say this is one of your best, i like the more realistic bat head, the sweater is adorable (sorry cordax) and i like the long boots

7 Likes

They’re knee-high socks, actually

there’s holes at the ends for her claws

5 Likes

Beautiful.

4 Likes

Excellent. If I had art skills maybe I’d make a fursona, but I suck at art and have no patience lol.

Seriously though, really good art, as everyone keeps saying, probably your best ever. You can really tell that you put a lot of effort into it.

5 Likes

Nice to see a bat with a bat face

7 Likes

I like the clothes, they look really nice. The wings are also really cool.

4 Likes

Impossible, your hoodie has sleeves, this clearly does not.

Ahem
the right ear looks a little wonky, might be the way the tuft of fur is higher than the other, but it looks like it’s been pulled off.

4 Likes

She stole Cordax’s skirt too.

5 Likes

Cordax has a skirt? I didn’t know he even wore pants.

4 Likes

Hey, Cordax’s skirt is black!

stop accusing me of felonies

5 Likes