Eilrux, the Makuta of Stelt || Spiriah, the Makuta of Zakaz and Artidax (ver. Mirai)

Hello everyone, I would like to show you guys my iteration of these two Makuta.
Makuta of Stelt, I will name him Eilrux for my iteration, and Makuta Spiriah but without the clunky mess of a combiner that he originally came from. I don’t have too many renders of both of them so I decided to put two of them in one post.

===========================================================
-----Makuta Spiriah-----

Front and Back view.

-----Makuta Eilrux (Makuta of Stelt)-----

Front and Back view.

I think Dark Pink and Yellow is an underrated color scheme, so I decided to try it on this Makuta moc.

===========================================================
I hope you like this iteration of them and please tell me what you guys think about both of them.

24 Likes

Bonus: Height comparison.
(Left to Right: Tridax - Eilrux - Spiriah - Kojol)

6 Likes

Eilrux has my support because Pink Bionicle is not present enough

Spiriah looks much more respectable now, more like a Makuta and less like an afterthought

10/10!

4 Likes

i didn’t know @eilrach had a self moc
Eilrux’s colour scheme is really vibrant- although i can’t really see how the other brotherhood members took him seriously :sweat_smile:
Great mocs!

5 Likes

Ah that Spiriah looks really good, I like how you handled his color scheme. Speaking of color schemes, Eilrux’s certainly stands out, and he’s a neat moc.

1 Like

I love Eilrux’s colour scheme. I prefer the idea of Makuta not looking outright evil, and a bright colour scheme definitely helps.

3 Likes

Really cool Mocs, love the pink and yellow colour scheme

I really should post that

3 Likes

Eilrux looks like a piece o candy
i like em

3 Likes

Bonus Render
Eilrux do the Sonic pose.

5 Likes

That’s why he got to rule a land of criminals: the other Makuta had hoped to someday get the population to gang up on him and eliminate the “fake” Makuta.

But I love him. He’s got a cool color scheme, a nice build, and is just really nice.

1 Like