Ekimu Revamp

So i haven’t posted anything in a while, so i thought i would share my most recent MOC.
I guess its and Ekimu 2016 revamp, but done less blue and more gold. :confused:

So here it is. I gave it a simple war axe because the last time i tried to make a hammer it went really badly. The shield arm is something i will mention though.

So the left arm is a stud shooter thing with the 2015 shield attached, but with a blue blade thing. I may have forgot to have taken off the blue pin after experimenting with it. whoops.

So this is the back view. Its a little strange because of what i’ve done with the torso build. The gold piece was really the only thing i had for it so thats all there is. It looks better from the front is what i’m trying to say.

So here is the back of the torso build. I started with a gear slot thing from 2015, and went from there. I wouldn’t say it’s a mess, but it sure is strange.

And so this is the last thing i’ll point out. I’ve added these pieces that fit nicely in with the chest plate, which cover the sides to make it less gappy, and also are the reason the chest plate has such a solid blue from the front.

Quick edit before anyone has actually seen this:
So i realised there isn’t any good pictures of the front, as the first is covered by the shield, so i took another one.

Thanks for reading, and looking at my MOC. Have a good day!

8 Likes

I feel the torso looks to fat

Okay, i can understand that. the parts leading to the shoulders do make it a bit too long

Ekimu really let himself go

3 Likes

hehe, there is a problem there

Edited title for clarity - Chilly

yeah, the torso is a bit too broad, and the leg connection is strange. also, the legs share the same problem from the original.

1 Like

The torso seems too thick. That’s all I have to say.

Other than what others have stated, I feel like the Hordika necks that are used to connect the legs make the torso look really blocky.

The upper arms with the blue shells makes it look like he has no armor there. Re-arrange the armor in a way that makes it flow from shoulder to hand.

I agree with this.

So from what you guys have said i need to shorted down the torso and do something a bit different with the legs.

The torso is normally something very different to do for me so i just tried it out. I guess this was more of a feedback wanted post.

Thanks to @Calebmar12, @Oniwah, and @Xing1870 for the tips!

He’s okay, reminds me of my Ekimu (see image below) with just a more awkward torso design.

Wait a second…

Is that…

Oh no…

It’s…it’s Hero Factory all over again!

1 Like

Bahaha!
I just wanted to try out something different, and have almost incorporated it into my new, non Ekimu MOC.

Yours looks great, however the chestplate looks really gold, with nothing else.
you could use the Kopaka 2015 plate like i did, and i think it would make it a lot better.

also dat hammer doe

1 Like

Um…well…technically he is using it…it’s just…

Uh, what?
i guess it’s the printing that makes the difference not the part. Is that what you were saying?

No, I got that chest plate from the Kopaka set. It just doesn’t have its printing anymore.

oh.
rip

1 Like

Yeah. Either way I wouldn’t have used it with the printing on Ekimu, wouldn’t want the white on it.

oh yeah, i see what you mean.
I like it because i can say it matches the white parts i don’t have black for.
it also kinda matches the silver weapons.