Eleatroce (Lighting being)

Eleatroce is part of an alien species known as elemtoros, there a sepcies that have evolved to be dependent on a special back pack that runs on, and powers them with an element of their choosing. If they were to ever change this element or remove the backpack they would most likely die very slowly and painfully. Eleatroce has chosen lighting and electricity as his element to power. It admits a constant stream of electric discharges around him acting as a force field to any weapons accept those of elemental or energy base. To help conduct and control this energy he has 2 small swords, which also just so happens to improve his strikes.

13 Likes

That thing in the back kinda sticks out, but it’s fine in rest.

1 Like

Everything except the arms is great. The arms are just too stumpy and thin to really look like part of the whole.

I’d suggest scrapping the hands and just giving him blade arms. Makes him more menacing and inhuman.

Nice work!

2 Likes

@LegoDavid that’s the idea, for it to stick and jut out like that because it’s supposed to look inhuman and it’s supposed to be a powered back pack, y’all never read the description I put I swear :joy:And thank you.

@PakariNation99 I will take that into consideration while trying to improve him. And thank you.

2 Likes

I like it. The foot and backpack design especially.

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment

1 Like