Element Lords Silhouette Teaser

Hi everyone!

Over the weekend, I had a chance to finish my Last Element Lord, but I have yet to take proper pictures/group shots. However, I was so excited to finish this project that I created this little teaser poster, showcasing all six Element Lords together. I always liked how BIONICLE did this for the teasing the next wave (such as the Rahkshi, the Hordika, the Inika), and so present this here.

Hope you enjoy!

9 Likes

I used to pour over every angle and contour of these like my life depended on it. Noce job!

4 Likes

@Wekua Same! I recall especially honing in on the silhouettes of the Toa Mahri on the reverse of Nocturn’s box!

4 Likes

This is beautiful.

4 Likes

@Au-Plau-Se Thanks a lot! Wait until you see the models once I’ve had a chance to shoot them properly!

3 Likes

count me intrigued…
this is epic

4 Likes

@Rhyla416 Thanks a lot! I’m waiting on just two more pieces. I should post the Element Lord of Sand early next week/end of this week, and group shots the week after. It’s actually harder than I thought it would be to pose all six together. Thanks for the praise; I’ve been working on this project since December!

4 Likes