Elemental Color Schemes (Pitch)

Hey Ved here again, I’m here to pitch you guy some color schemes. I hope you like them and agree. Warning, I know these aren’t the best drawings, but they should be good enough for all of you to get the big idea.

Element: Fire
Prime: Red
Secondary: Orange
Highlights: Keet Orange
Reasoning: Let’s see well red was an obvious choice being it’s represented fire for along time. As for the other colors you find in a flame.

Element: Lightning
Prime: Purple
Secondary: Dark Blue
Highlights: Yellow
Reasoning: I’m going to the simpler one here first. The reason I picked yellow is that it was originally the standard color for lighting befor blue. As for dark blue is the idea of a dark sky when a storm rolls in. Lastly, I chose purple because it was talked about on the Podcast which I agree.

Element: Earth
Prime: Black
Secondary: Dark Green(Metru Green)
Highlights: Brown
Reasoning: I picked these colors because I feel each one pretty much represents earth and nature.

Element: Water
Prime: Blue
Secondary: Turquoise
Highlights: Green
Reasoning: I feel that the picture pretty much sums it up.

Element: Air
Prime: Pink
Secondary: White
Highlights: Light Gray
Reasoning: Well white and light gray sort of explain themselves. “But why pink?!” I here you say at me very angrily. I can ask the same about green. Sadly I have only one reason why, but that is one more reason than green. And it the sky, to be more specific the sunset which the reaches a pink color.

Element: Ice
Prime: White
Secondary: Light Blue
Highlights: Dark Blue
Reasoning: Sadly this has been done already in 2016.

Element: Stone
Prime: Brown
Secondary: Gray
Highlights: Orange
Reasoning: I took away tan from the stone mixture because it would look like it should be sand, and so why gray. While a lot of stones can be found in gray or brown. As for my explanation for orange, is that I was inspired by some concept art which the orange looked really good.

Element: Super Fire (or Light?)
Prime: Light Blue
Highlights: White
Reasoning: I remember on one of the Podcasts about giving Tahu a super heated mode or something of those lines. So I what ahead and made this color scheme for super Tahu (yes I know these are stupid name but can you blame me). Anyways I picked light blue because it is the hottest and brightest fire color as for white you can sometime see in a hot flame or star. Also last but not least, why don’t we have Tahu become the Toa of Light in this form, fire was an original source of light.

14 Likes

I don’t know which joke to make.

should i make a Super Copy ability joke, or a mecha joke?

jokes aside, not half bad, mate.

looks good.

The only one I question is Air. Pink is just so hard to take seriously because, come on, it’s pink. Leave it as green, it makes more sense for the Le-Koro environment.

1 Like

Not bad, I like these. Air doesn’t appeal to me all that much, but it’s not bad by any means.

I don’t remember them talking about this, but holy frijoles yes. I need a Super Toa God Super Toa Tahu in my life. Heck, give all the Toa “Super” forms, pls.

1 Like

wat is this

These are cool, but I think you really need more contrast in the designs. They’re not the most eye-catching, I think.
And PINK? Why PINK?

1 Like

Oh okay thank you for enlightening me about this knowledge.