Elite metal blue Guurahk by Sargos

This is a tribution to my favourite rahkshi, why is he my favourite?
Well he’s supposed to have the most op staff of the rahkshi - disintegration… aaaand he never used it on any of the toa (At least I don’t recall), but the actual reason is that he was the only rahkshi I managed to get, surprisingly enough I found him on a local market in 2005, so that was quite a luck (I had no idea there was web of shadows wave at that time).
So here I made the elite version of him, with metal blue armor. Hopefully I balanced the colour scheme well enough, blue pins came in handy this time.

Only existing metal blue parts and look at me making use of those kraana, heheh.

38 Likes

The metal blue looks really good. I like the fact that you only used existing parts.

1 Like

Itls Blueool looking! I’m sorry i don’t believe that even classifies as a pun the fact that you only used existing parts makes this stand out from stud. io creations that do some crazy stuff out of the boundaries of reality.

1 Like

It looks really great. I can always appreciate someone sticking to pieces which existed in real life.

1 Like

I love that you could build this using real parts. Very cool.
If I had the parts I would actually build this as a set of Rahkshi.

I think the only set that used mainly metal blue parts that ever came out was technic super battle droid.

2 Likes

Okay with some colour swaps so my wallet doesn’t explode.

2 Likes