Eljay's AMA

Then your favorite Bionicle music?

I don’t know if this was already asked or answered, but what exactly has happened to Pins and Axles? I’m pretty sure last episode was in February.

He’s reworking it, it;s not cancelled but it is on a short hiatus.

1 Like

The pins and axles were eaten.

7 Likes

Don’t eat the pieces!
wags finger pointedly

2 Likes
  1. I’ve only ever really been able to MOC on my own. No other family interest and outside of TTV, no friends super into it either.
  2. It usually doesn’t take me long. Maybe a few hours at most.

That one song from the Mask of Light soundtrack with the piano.

This was asked and answered here.

As many of you may be aware, I did actually MOC fairly recently and entered it into BZPower’s contest. If you have an account, I’d appreciate any support. Many thanks.

8 Likes

Oh, ok. Thanks.

@Eljay Do you believe in uniformitarianism?

Will you friend me in Overwatch? I’ll give you cookies

1 Like

Of the Ninjago movie sets based on the pictures we’ve seen, which is your favorite?

2 Likes

Don’t know if this has been asked, but is there any possibility of you reviewing other sets? Like Ben 10, hero factory, or Star Wars Constraction?

1 Like

What is your opinion about other Constraction Sets than Bionicle?

@Eljay, how many sets have you destroyed intentionally (or accidentally via skit), and why? This is one thing that has puzzled me for a long while, so some light would be nice.

@Eljay do you and the others in the TTV cast know each other’s real names? If so, do you guys call each other by your real names offline? I’ve been curious about this for a little while, so I figured I’d ask. Thanks.

1 Like

Why @Eljay? Why did you burn Good Guy?

https://youtu.be/HYquyVLpOjc

I ain’t touching that with a ten foot pole.

I’m fine with adding anyone to my contacts list on Battle.net, however that does not mean there is any guarantee I’ll play Overwatch with anyone. =P

Ninjago City, hands down.

As it stands, I have no interest or desire to review any of those. Maybe per a stretch goal on Patreon, but right now, I won’t be. And if anyone were to review Hero Factory, it’d be Meso.

I think they’re neat. I have a soft spot for BIONICLE, of course, and in many respects I think it’s the best Constraction theme. However, Hero Factory had some cool sets, and a few of the Star Wars Ultra Builds are great.

The only sets I ever damaged or destroyed on purpose were Solek and Good Guy. All the others such as Nuparu, Ackar, the Visorak, etc were all fine and I used camera tricks to make them appear as though they were damaged. I did break a Matau once when I was younger, though. Otherwise, I’ve tried to be very careful.

All of the hosts know each others names. However, outside of recording (and in person during events such as Brickfair) we always call each other by our usernames, since that is what we know each other best as.

For fun, and because he had it coming.

11 Likes

Is there a chance of you reviewing any more sets in the future? Maybe shape way stuff?

1 Like

Is there any chance you could review any of the combiner models now you’ve run out of official sets? At least the big story significant ones like the Toa Kiata.

2 Likes

There isn’t really anything else I’m super interested in reviewing, shapeways or otherwise. If LEGO brings BIONICLE back again as a system theme, then I’ll cover the system playsets from 2005 to 2007.

Yes, actually. However, as of right now that is a stretch goal on Patreon. Once that goal is reached, then I will go ahead and review any combo/alternate model.

3 Likes

What do you think about fidget cubes? y’know, the actually worth something devices that was on kickstarter 'n all?