Eljay's AMA

Yup. I am working right now, but I’m usually awake at this time regardless.

1 Like

Im going to try watch from school

So am I…

But I wish a had that good of a reason.

Would you consider letting us ask the livestream questions here so they don’t get lost in the chat with all the random junk messages?

Since you don’t avidly follow DC, how’d you come across Suicide Squad?

Ever seen Kingsman: The Secret Service? It’s like a hybrid of Austin Powers, and Deadpool.

1. I’ll just end up answering them here when I get to them. My personal livestreams are rather low-key, so I’ll be able to find your questions easily.
  2. Trailers.
  3. I have not yet, but I plan to at some point.
2 Likes

Let’s do it.

Do you approve of this pokemon?

10 Likes

is that…

a mangosteen pokemon?

1 Like

Probably should before the sequel comes out. And don’t bother reading the comic or anything. It has nothing to do with the movie.

Yeah.

I want 50.

Hey @Eljay do you feel like somebody is watching or tell to sell something to you?

1 Like

In bionicle visual media, would you rather see avatar- style use of the elements, or have the toa just shoot blasts of them?

1 Like

@Eljay Do you love a rainy night?

What would happen if I drew a picture of what I believe you look like, and then it turns out almost an exact representation of your face? What would happen?

1 Like

I think you would be labeled psychic and experimented on by scientists for the rest of your life.

1 Like

What happens if i peel a banana from the bottom to the top

1 Like

Gotta say, when I woke up, everyone blew up anything they could use to get in contact with me in order to tell me about this.

Regardless, yes. I approved very much.

No.

The former would be awesome, but I don’t mind the latter.

Absolutely.

I wouldn’t touch it, nor say a thing. If I did, it would be an acknowledgement of it’s accuracy. So I wouldn’t say a thing, regardless if it’s like me or not.

You’d destroy the world.

10 Likes
5 Likes

RIP World
How many must go before I’m satisfied?

1. When people “@” you here, is it slightly annoying?

2. If you had to colonize one planet in the solar system and couldn’t go back, which planet would it be and who would you take with you?

Planet Eljay.

1. How much do you pay for mangosteen on a yearly basis?
2 Likes

We both want the same end goal then

1 Like