Eljay's AMA

Yeah, that’s alright with me.

I dunno, I don’t think about it. I focus on the here and now.

Not sure, to be honest. I’ll figure something out eventually.

Also, sorry guys, but the livestream is cancelled for today. I’ve been working on a gigantic project today and I’m exhausted.

And as a little treat, I’ll tell you now that it was TTV related. Sorry guys, another time.

6 Likes

I would’ve had to miss today’s stream anyway, but hey, at least good things are coming regardless. As always, I look forward to the next thing you guys throw at us!

Favorite Miru color beside Green and Gold.

What is your favorite set form your least favorite year?

1 Like

Asking me my favorite XYZ while not letting me answer with my XYZ isn’t asking me my favorite XYZ. Blue is my third favorite color of Miru.

Chances are, if it was green and a Toa, that would be the one.

favorite rahi?

Like On Air but real.

1 Like

Did you read the concept for On Air?

What you said is pretty similar.

The Metru Manits.

Back on BZPower, before TTV really became a thing, Var, Kahi, Venom, Takuma and I were all pixel comic makers. Var had his series, Kahi had Live, Learn and Lawsuits, Venom had V3, Takuma had his series, and I had The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker.

And honestly, that idea sounds like something we would have made. I like it.

5 Likes

In your livesteam you mentioned that Ice toa are generally your least favorite, what don’t you like about them?

1 Like

Personalities don’t mesh. Not exactly a cold-shoulder, stand-offish kind of guy. I like the more friendly, uppity, funny characters like Lewa and Pohatu. That’s not to say I don’t understand the purpose of having different characters. I appreciate the variety. But hey, different cups of tea for different folks. =P

2 Likes

So G2 Kopaka is closer to your thing? Since he and pohatu kind of switched?

Well, he was still kind of stand-offish. LEGO wanted to make him goofier, but he didn’t change that much.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought Toa of Ice seemed out of place on a Toa team. Like, the others all make sense and have defined roles.
Fire= Arrogant and brash, but also brave and courageous. Leaders by example.
Water= Mediators and peacekeepers, but they have a powerful temper if pushed.
Stone= That guy everyone likes. Dependable, solid, always there. No real flaws.
Air= Fun-loving, jolly, keeps everyone upbeat, even if things are going poorly.
Earth= The backbone. They don’t have to say much, but when they do people listen, because it’s usually wise or insightful.

Ice though? Their job on a team is to create tension with the other members and complain about working with other people. They’re anti-team. I like the variety in characters, but it doesn’t make sense in a teamwork setting to have a member of your team constantly running off to be alone.

3 Likes

For someone who is looking into pixel art (mostly for animation purposes) do you have any advice on making characters?

I always thought Kopaka would’ve been a great Ronin.
A cloak, a sword, and a shield. He’d be great.

Which obscure Kanohi is your favorite?

2 Likes