Eljay's AMA

I know.

@Eljay will you ever RECONSIDER signing our chests?

16 Likes

‘‘I didn’t signed up for this.’’

23 Likes

What do you think of this meme?
http://i.imgur.com/UlL4sQk.png

9 Likes

Do you like green because of Lewa, or Lewa because he’s green?

Is the primary factor in deciding your favorite ‘x’ the color?

How would you feel if Lego permanently removed all shades of green from their inventory?

4 Likes

Why is…

Why is Onua such a beefcake in G2?

Were you aware of this obscure Bionicle mobile game?

3 Likes

So you wear your mask while you make videos?

1 Like

New blue or old blue?

1 Like

I’m responsive, more than the others. And it was the first.

Honestly, I doubt I’d buy one. The price would be too much for me since it’s a one of a kind item, and 14K gold. Unless I can make a lot of money back, it’s not worth having one.

This is a poorly worded question. If you are asking my least favorite, ask for it. Otherwise, ask for my second least favorite.

Real.

Not picky. Anything with General Grievous would rock, though.

You know what? If you guys do that again next year, then I’m gonna do it and we’re gonna get that on video.

1. The latter.
  2. Usually, yes.
  3. I’d be disappointed.

No clue.

I was not.

Of course.

I don’t understand the question.

2 Likes

I think that’t something everyone can agree on.

Well in that case, where did the whole thing about the mask muffling your voice come from? 'Cause I remember back last April with the whole Civil War thing, one of the problems the other cast members had with the mask was that it muffled his voice and lowered his audio quality. But if there’s one good thing I can say about the Recap Reviews, its that it has great audio quality.

Another question, What is your opinion on Voltron?

1 Like

I’m just messing around, I absolutely take the mask off whenever we record a video that doesn’t require webcams. However, the last Miru I had muffled my voice something fierce, and it was only when I got my current one that it was no longer a concern.

And regarding Voltron, I haven’t seen it, so no real opinion.

4 Likes

Well you should. If you do want to try it, you should go with the Netflix series, Voltron Legendary Defender. The other two primary shows, those being Voltron Defender of the Universe, and Voltron Force, aren’t that good. The 1st one is the original, and while I haven’t seen much of it, it seems very 80’s bad, if you know what I mean. Voltron force, while it isn’t bad, its not that good. So if you’re just starting out, you should definitely go with the Netflix show.

Pokémon TCG or Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG?

I have no idea what either of those things are.

1 Like

Trading card games for both series’

Trade school or university?

If you had to collect the entirety of one of LEGO’s baby themes, which one would you pick and why?

I would personally go with Quatro.

You said you would 1v1 me in halo pc
When could we do it and how would it be set up?

What franchise do you think is in need of a reboot?

1 Like

The TTV color scheme.