Eljay's AMA

Whichever works best for an individual.

Hmm, I’m not familiar with that term. What are some examples?

1. Whenever I actually have time. This month is pretty busy for me, so it wouldn’t be soon, sorry.
  2. Transformers.

New.

5 Likes

Duplo, Quatro, Explore, etc.

1 Like

Well that gets rebooted pretty often.

Also, apparently Eljay likes Transformers.I did not know that. That’s pretty cool.

What’s your favorite Transformers show?

In that case, Explore.

My apologies, I had meant their movie franchise. I’m not a fan of Transformers. (By that I mean I don’t follow the theme, not that I dislike it in any way).

3 Likes

Oh. Alright then. Yeah, I agree. Wile TF movies are nice, I would like to see a bit more variety.

Alright then. What about favorite Digimon season then?

Honestly, it’s either gotta be Tamers or Tri, but only Tri because I loved Season 1 so much.

1 Like

Most people can agree that an Exo-Force reboot would be awesome, and due to constraction’s… delicate situation, Exo-Force would be a great transition from system to CCBS for many people, and could help constraction appeal to a larger audience. If Exo-Force was brought back, what things would you like to see changed and what things do you think shouldn’t be messed with?

Also, who was your favorite character and favorite set from Exo-Force?

1 Like

:+1:

As a followup (if you don’t mind); did you need to get an education for your irrigation job, or are you working under someone? Also, what’s your favorite decade out of the 1900’s? Sorry for all the question’s. I’m done for a while.

1 Like
  1. Kinda chuckled at the thought of this one. Doing irrigation is very traditional, in the sense that you work as an apprentice and then learn under someone. I spent about 3 years doing that and ran a year of it solo, which was one of our more successful years. The only education you get for that comes from actually doing it, and screwing up until you learn.
  2. No particular favorite.
4 Likes

If there is going to be a Doctor Strange review on the TTV Channel, when can we expect it?

1 Like

Wow. Apparently we have a lot more in common that I thought. That is so awesome! :smile:

Alright, who is your 2nd favorite toa, and favorite toa team?

Favorite ice cream flavor?

2 Likes

As far as I am aware, there will not be a stand alone video regarding it.

My favorite Toa Team is the Toa Mata, followed by the Toa Metru.

Either Chocolate or Strawberry.

3 Likes

I think you missed the first part of the question. We all know who your favorite toa is, so I was wondering who’s your 2nd favorite.

What food do you want most, but allergies prevent it?

Thoughts on oatmeal?

Is TTV making plans to return to Brickfair? and if so, which one?

Favorite Stars set?

how would you do the stars, if you had to keep with the six, agori build sets?

How is your day, good sir?

3 Likes

I answered it. Toa Metru. =P

1. In-n-Out hamburgers. Allergies don’t stop me from those, though.
  2. I like it.
  3. We all are planning on going back to Brickfair VA. However, planning and it actually happening are sadly two different things.
  4. Gresh.
  5. Hmm, great question. Ask it again after Season 10 is over.
  6. It’s good! Winning a lot of Competitive Overwatch matches, which makes me happy. I think I’m just getting lucky, though.
8 Likes

1 favorite toa = Lewa
2 favorite toa = ?
This is what I mean.

Who’s your favorite Overwatch character? Not to play, but as a character.

What is your opinion on Overwatch winning Game of the year?

1 Like

Under the mask of yours, do you use some kind of padding against your face, or just let it sit there?

You have officially earned my respect.

In your opinion, what is the most important aspect of a video game?

1 Like