Eljay's AMA

Hey Eljay, I’ve got two fairly basic questions:

1. How’s your day been?
  2. How old is your cat?
1 Like

Probably. Hasn’t been talked about in months.

Sure.

1. Exhausting, and won’t be calming down for a while.
  2. Beasty? I think he made it to 16.
5 Likes

I’ve got a follow-up question then. I know in the past you had prerecorded episodes far in advance. So are there some KH episodes, maybe not fully edited, but that have been recorded, that aren’t released?

The entire first game was played through and recorded.

1 Like

What’s your favorite genre of music?

edit:Also what’s your favorite tv show?

1 Like

If you had to choose one hobby that you’ve never had to be good in, what would you choose?

1. Not sure, honestly. I listen to songs, but rarely bands or genre’s.
  2. Castle.

Guitar, piano, or anything musical, really.

5 Likes

Any thoughts on the brand new LEGO World Builder platform?

1 Like

do you like reviving bionicle

have u watched clone wars

None.

Yes.

No.

3 Likes

Would you discuss this new platform on Brickfeed or on a future podcast?

1 Like

what do you eat for breakfast? (other than mangosteen)

3 Likes

Out of the 2008 Matoran, 2009 agori, and 2010 stars, which is your favorite? Which is your least favorite?

Also,

what’s your favorite and least favorite candy?

Some many years ago (before you revealed your face) you said that coworkers said you looked a lot like some actor, who you would not tell us.

Now that the world knows what you look like, can you tell us what actor that is, I still cannot figure it out

2 Likes

If you got a no limit budget, which retro or vintage LEGO system theme would you start doing recaps for? Reason you can’t choose constarction is because its too predictable

2 Likes

In the second episode of the short lived TTV video series Pins and Axles he mentions the idea that He looks like “A much younger and somewhat more attractive Mike Myers”.

so maybe that’s what it was?

1 Like

Are y’all going to do a bionicle heroes playthrough?

Favorite Kanohi BESIDES the Miru?

My apologies, I do have thoughts on that actually. Just forgot what it was for a moment. Yeah, we’ll talk about it on Brickfeed.

Something egg related, usually.

1. Probably Gresh Stars.
  2. Favorite would be Reese’s peanut butter cups.
  3. Least favorite would probably be most candy without chocolate, but specifically black liquorice.

It was Mike Myers. Invi has since compared me to some other actors, and I’ve had a co-worker also compare me to a musician.

Mars Mission.

Eventually, absolutely.

Kakama.

7 Likes