Eljay's AMA

Absolutely, your demo reel’s like, your resume, so it’s gotta sound slick as can be. I hope to have one of my own next year as well ovo
Anyhow, I look forward to hearing yours! Good luck :slight_smile:

Would you consider doing “Presentations” on other topics like gaps or articulation vs. functions?

Absolutely! I’d need more suggestions (so feel free to recommend me some topics), but I had a lot of fun making it and would love to do more.

2 Likes

What mother?

I elder hawk of which allowed you to take flight.

That hawk wore army boots.

1 Like

What is your favorite BIONICLE vehicle setwise?

That’s awesome! Happy Veteran’s Day to @Goldgoodguy’s mother!

1 Like

You mean the hawk who flew lower than the height of the reference but higher than your head?

:thumbsup:

That actually reminded me of my grandfather being in the navy. He never saw combat in WWII, but nearly did. I forget which island he was headed to before they were ordered elsewhere, but it was one of the well-known historic ones.

Axalara-T9.

1 Like

My grandfather served in the Air Force during the Cold War, and he was one of those guys who often dealt with information for the Air Force. He had to carry a gun around just in case their base was cracked and all the different doors and guards were taken down.

My late Grandfather (my Mom’s Dad) fought in Vietnam War; and another family member also dead in my dad side fought in WWII.

My Grandfather was a comm expert, he dealt with the radios and such.

seems like everyone’s grandpa went to war.

and here we are, being basement dwelling nerds, hyping over plastic toys.

5 Likes

Let’s see, how about…

• Launchers
  • Clone Sets
  • Inika Build
  • Exposed Balljoints/Pins
  • Upgrades (ex. Mata to Nuva)
  • Overspecialized Parts
  • More about color schemes in general
  • Technic, G1, and CCBS
1 Like

How does it feel to be outranked by me Eljay? MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Also, would you ever wear heelies? You know the shoes with wheels!

Excellent. I’ll take all of those into account.

1. ???
  2. Sure.
2 Likes

Eljay, how does it feel knowing that by not showing your face, when someone sings Mad World and the lines “all around me are familiar faces” are heard, no one will think of your face? Does it hurt you? Does it?

1 Like

I have no mother, i was made in a factory! Also, that’s just downright creepy…

1 Like

How’s the weather in the Void, Jay? :laughing:
And how do you do irrigation if there’s nothing there?

Eljay, once you’re done with Recap Reviews and possibly Recent Reviews, what would you like to work on?

3 Likes

Not one iota.

It’s fantastic now that November is here.
And I don’t. Since I moved, I’m done with that nonsense.

Not sure, honestly. Maybe something more… analytical.

3 Likes