Eljay's AMA

Wait, so if you moved. did you move to another part of the void?

1 Like

No, I think he’s implying that he moved out of the Void.

What do you think of destiny? Do you play it?

Sorry to intrude, but he has admitted he plays Destiny many times.

I moved where I needed to live.

I play it occasionally at this rate, and I have a strong love/hate relationship with it. I find it fun at times to play with friends, but I really dislike how unrewarding it can be at times.

4 Likes

How’s your day goin’?

Do you think the new Bionicle images are final?

Why do you dress up as Steve Irwin on Halloween?

Strangest thing you’ve ever done involving another TTV member?

If BIONICLE were to end in 2017 (after a three-year run), what do you predict would happen to TTV? And what would you want to happen to the channel?

You dropped erra-gation? What’s you job now, gopher genocide?

(/s, except what is your job now?)

What your thoughts on Paris currently, with the news and all?

Another thing recommendation on “Presentations” is doing it on constraction parts, year by year. You could talk about the design and use of the pieces, the pros and cons of them, and why Lego might have done something revolutionary (ex: gearboxes, shooters, ect.) or majorly screwed up (ex: one piece torso armor, breakable pieces, ect.).

1 Like

Why the Miru?

(Seriously, why?)

1. Going well!
  2. Yes.
  3. I did it because he was a large part of my childhood and I wanted to honor him in some way… Pretty weird way of going about it, I suppose.
  4. A Halo machinima.

Oh boy, there are too many hopes and possibilities. I can’t even begin to answer this one.

1. I do stuff.
  2. Being part French myself, I’ve been monitoring that situation closely, and regardless of being French or not, it’s certainly tragic. My condolences to anyone involved, of course.

Because I like it.

8 Likes

Now this is something I wanna see…

How much would you be willing to pay for this?

2 Likes

Rate these masks on a scale of 1/10.

• Miru
  • Calix
  • Kakama
  • Great Ruru
  • Faxon
  • Mahiki

Wasn’t it Operation: Winter Solstice?

OK, all weird questions aside, what would be your favorite fan theory/theories on generation 2?

What’s your opinion on the Articles of Confederation and what do you think they succeeded in? What did they fail with?

How many Eljays does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
How many Eljays would it take if the light bulb was Kahi?

1 Like

No real interest in buying them, but they’re neat. So for now, $0.

Miru: 9/10
Calix: 5/10
Kakama: 8/10
Great Ruru: 7/10
Faxon: 8/10
Mahiki: 7/10

Nah, that never got finished. It was a currently unlisted machinima we made called TTV: The Halo Machinima. Made it to… three episodes, I believe. Our follow up was TTV:THM: The New Adventures. Both are private due to their occasional… NSFW language, as well as generally terribleness.

That the Skull Villains are old versions of the Toa Masters that were a prior failed attempt at calling them from the past/future.

My opinion is that this is gonna lead to political discussion. You should know better, Chronicler.

4 Likes

Which G1 set was your favorite?

Favorite wave?

What was your favorite three HF sets?