Eljay's Nightmare

@Eljay was running.

He didn’t know why he was running, he just knew he had to get away, before whatever it was caught up with them. It was hard to see in the jungle; he could barely see well enough to stay on the path.

“Hurry, Eljay!” shouted Meso. Eljay stumbled, almost falling. Suddenly, the path ahead of them split. Eljay tried to yell, Meso, we need to go left! but his voice wasn’t working. Meso sped on, down the right path. Or the wrong path.

They suddenly came out of the trees and stumbled onto a beach. “Quick, Eljay, to the boat!” yelled Meso. Eljay looked out to sea, only to realize that a storm was coming in. He tried to go back into the jungle, to find another way to escape, but Meso continued to drag him along. They landed in the boat, and it left the beach. “Ba-dum-ba-chss, ba-dum-ba-chss,” Meso chanted. They were headed right into the storm.

“Meso, we need to turn around!” Eljay finally yelled. He looked back at Meso and suppressed a scream. Meso’s eyes had become blue pins. The waves were getting rougher, and the boat was threatening to capsize. “We need to start bailing! Meso, turn us around!” Eljay dropped to his knees and began flinging water out of the boat, only to jump back as if he had been stabbed. The water was blue pins. Just then, a massive wave swamped the boat, and they went under.

Eljay struggled to claw his way back to the surface. He couldn’t breathe…

He sat up in bed, gasping. “Oh… it was just a dream…” He got out of bed and wandered over to the mirror. "Well, everything’s all right now. He took off his Miru and looked at his reflection.

And screamed.

Please note, I have nothing against Eljay. In fact, Lewa was the first Bionicle set I ever got. I just felt like making this mask, and then wrote this short story to go along with it.

48 Likes

Haven’t read it yet, but that image certifiable and figuratively killed me. I am laughing so much, you don’t even know.

EDIT: Alright, read it, That was hilarious. The build-up was enjoyable, but the end result is my favorite part. You did an amazing job with that pattern. I’m thoroughly impressed.

26 Likes

This is amazing. This has to be one of my favorite articles on here now.

4 Likes

that was freaking beautiful

2 Likes

Your story is FABULOUS!
I give it a 10/10.
Same to your Picture.

2 Likes

It looks amazing :cry: sniff

2 Likes

The story was amazing and the picture is pretty sweet. What if green pins would have existed instead blue pins…

3 Likes

Well, I never new Eljay slept with his Miru on, I guess it’s just true dedication…

2 Likes

This is beautiful
<b
so unbelievably beautiful

3 Likes

he was my first 2015 set. This is very nice BTW. It has my thumbs of approval.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

You really should have swapped a random red and blue pin to break the color scheme.
7.8/10 too consistent.

7 Likes

For a brief time, they actually made green pins.

Bionicle was unscated, though.

4 Likes

Amazing how popular this is.

What would happen if I tagged other cast members as well?

Let’s find out!

@Mesonak, @IllustriousVar, @Viper, @Venom, @Kahi, @TakumaNuva, @exxtrooper

4 Likes

Hey I already liked this :rage:

*looks at likes

Oh… whoops.

Now I liked this :rage:

10 Likes

http://www.write.com/writing-guides/general-writing/punctuation/mastering-the-art-of-comma-usage/commas-misuse-of-commas/

8 Likes

Thanks Takuma.

6 Likes

That mosaic (I think we can call it a mosaic) is glorious! And the story is great too!

That’s the joke

Fun fact: they made orange ones too. (I have two)

4 Likes

You forgot the comma.

2 Likes

you forgot the second “m”

-Mesonak

6 Likes

What is english.

6 Likes