Elona Holmes Netflix Movie

From the wiki page: Enola Holmes is a 2020 mystery film based on the first book in the young adult fiction series of the same name by Nancy Springer. The story is about the teenage sister of the already-famous Sherlock Holmes, who goes to London in search of her mother who has disappeared. The film is directed by Harry Bradbeer, from a screenplay by Jack Thorne. Millie Bobby Brown stars as the title character, while also serving as a producer on the film. Henry Cavill, Sam Claflin, Adeel Akhtar, Fiona Shaw, Frances de la Tour, Louis Partridge, Susie Wokoma and Helena Bonham Carter appear in supporting roles. https://images.app.goo.gl/xVA8keggTE7wA4Wm7
I watched this with my family and I think it’s cute. It’s nothing too ground breaking but if you’re in the mood for something that is heartwarming and has a good message this is it.

2 Likes

I actually quite enjoyed it, although it was a ways back that I watched it. I think the fourth wall breaking wasn’t done suuuuper well but it wasn’t too jarring for me.

1 Like

I enjoyed the fourth wall break actually. I have no problems. I think Elona quirky personality helped it.

1 Like

um…what?

1 Like

It’s a pretty recent movie.

0/10 no doctor strange

2 Likes

No. Rainbow 2.0

I love Rainbow 2.0 okay! I can’t help it! :triumph: