Endeavor the Mad

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP. IT’S 2017 SO I EFFECTIVELY SPENT THE LAST MONTH MAKING MY LARGEST (humanoid) MOC YET. BOOM.
Endeavor the Mad

SAY HELLO TO THE BIG BOI, ENDEAVOR.
Here there be Dragons, man…

Endeavor the MadEndeavor the Mad

There’s way more pictures of him on my Flickr, Here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129625792@N08/albums/72157680474154476

And also his fabu slideshow video on my Youtube, Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XvnHlNDRCA&feature=youtu.be

Endeavor the Mad

He tall

Endeavor the Mad

He roar.

116 Likes

Hoo boy that is one big boi. He’s even got his big boi pants on

18 Likes

The expense isn’t cheap.
The shaping of this moc is difficult, but it still stand out as a muscular dragon-man.

5 Likes

cant leave the house without your big boi pants

11 Likes

this really good! them silver pants are great!

2 Likes

Big boi is big. I love the flow of this so much!

2 Likes

this looks awesome! great work!

2 Likes

This is really awesome. Everything about it comes together very nicely.

2 Likes

“And the winner for both Constraction categories goes to… Alieraah! Again!”

######“Sorry, ShadowGear.”

Nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said. This look excellent. I fail to recognize where those wings are from, however I doubt I can approve of that staff… That’s from Galidor, right?

All in all, looks outstanding. Are you gonna be bringing it to Brickfair this year?

8 Likes

This big boi doesn’t disappoint. Ordinarily MOCs of this scale fall victim to looking rather cluttered, but this is very cohesively put together and well rounded.

Also, you can’t go wrong big silver pants!

3 Likes

I do not want to live ina world where that is real also I think I decoupled an in rational fear of it and need therapy

2 Likes

Thanks!

The wings are from Smaug, in lego set 79018. I’m pretty sure they were only ever used in that set. The staff is indeed from Galidor :blush:

I will definitely be bringing him to Brickfair VA this year. I’m assuming you’ll be there again?

2 Likes

Where can I buy a pair of those pants?

Also gr8 job.

3 Likes

The moc looks great, the shaping is awesome, and he has his big boi pants on. the moc is just fantastic.
But there is one problem: Endeavor has tiny wings compared to his size, and is doesn´t make me believe he could fly under these circumstances also he would just look 10 times better with big, menacing wings.

Other than that, this is a really beautiful moc(if I try to forget the wings).
His Name shall be Chicken Wings.

6 Likes

I’m REALLY digging this moc. Sure there are issues with texture but it’s not something you can really fix in this scale without major drawbacks and limitations; I know larger doesn’t = better but as someone who’s tried to make something 3/4ths this size I can definitely commend you on how well this came out, especially considering it’s mostly constraction.
And lets be real, giant mocs are really freaking cool. The color blocking looks really good here and is a definite accomplishment.

Sidenote, why does the song in the slideshow get more catchy the more I hear it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also RIP both having two brickfair trophies each

2 Likes

I honestly can’t tell who’s better at this point, you or shadowgear, you both continue to amaze me with everything you put out, it’s all incredible, please never stop moccing <3

2 Likes

Absolutely glorious. And he has nice pants.

2 Likes

It looks good but I think you should try to make the rest of the leg (excluding the feet) silver to give it more of the pants look. Right now it just looks like he’s wearing shorts. Other than that he’s phenomenal. What did you use for the weapon?

2 Likes

Another astonishing example of shaping in a MOC on the boards. Very well done.

2 Likes

The parts used for the skin are so textured that they don’t really look that organic, especially compared to the smoothness of the material used to simulate the wings.

It just generally doesn’t look organic. I think the red mostly consisting of parts like system would help tremendously, as the messy appearance that the Bionicle and CCBS parts give makes it look robotic, or in the very least artificial. The silhouette is all there, it’s just when you look at the texture it’s extremely cluttered and messy.

5 Likes