Ender, toa of air (V 2.0)

I made a new version of my moc where I fixed some issues that the previous version had.

I also gave him some new weapons: a weird gun and a healing glove that he uses to charge a healing pulse that heals thingds

31 Likes

There’s something about this moc that I find appealing but I can’t seem to put my finger on it. All jokes aside, it’s a pretty good moc.

1 Like

The neck is really long and the arms to thin, but this is overall a pretty good MOC. However the green needs to be more spread out.

1 Like

Nice build, the colour scheme works really well. I think it sufferers a bit from arms-longer-than-legs syndrome, maybe change the lower arm piece to a metru forearm and lengthen the thighs, but apart from that, great Moc. :+1:

1 Like

The long neck looks a little odd with the broad shoulders, but this is an otherwise very solid design.

1 Like

I don’t usually see red and green on a MOC.

1 Like

I know right? XD

Looks really nice.

1 Like

Oh interesting, I love the suit of armor ascetic. Well done.

1 Like

the shaping is of the torso is great! so is the rest, good job!

1 Like

thanks!

I don’t really like the chest (because it’s too empty) and the weapon (because it’s too messy), but the rest looks pretty cool

1 Like

I can’t believe I’m the one saying this, but that colour scheme is really harsh on the eyes. Well built though! I think he’d look better with some sort of little system detail on the open chest area.

1 Like

Thanks for the pro tips man :smile:

The head looks pretty small in comparison to the rest of the body, but overall pretty nice