Ender, Toa of Air

thanks to everyone who liked this post, i’ll try and fix the shoulders if i can xD

I’ve not really seen this color scheme on a Toa of Air, but it works.

*Toa of christmas
The arms could be improved but the torso and legs are great, though you may want to put like a tire or something to make his waist look better.

1 Like

Great job! The legs could use a little more green, in my opinion, but this is still a nice-looking MOC.

Pretty nice looking MOC, with an interesting color scheme. The only thing that really needs work is the connection between the upper and lower torso. I would beef it up a bit, as it is quite awkward having such a skinny connection.

Nice overall, but it suddenly gets super narrow around the waist, and the silver there just makes it more noticeable. Might wanna put some armour around that. Also, the hordika weapons on the front of the arms look messy IMO

###Edited title for the win capital letters - Umarak_The_Murp

I really like this moc, the colours are unique and surprisingly go together really well.
The only thing I don’t like is that it looks a little messy in places

Quite fond of how it looks. Only qualm is pretty much what other people have already mentioned with the shoulders.

Is he related to our favorite toa of air? (:mask:) (not Eljay)

maybe he’s related to my favourite Toa of air, Matau

Quite an interesting style I haven’t really seen before, I love it!

Also, @Makantor_Jesus, I’m Italian too, yay.

nice!

1 Like

It looks good. But maybe more green and a thicker waist. I dunno

The colour scheme is unusual but I like it. It stands out from the other Toas of air. Nice work

i’m glad that all of you like the colur scheme!

I think Greg would disagree. :gregf: - MAHGURD, RET IS NUT CANUN!

wait what?!?!?! :joy:

He is Christmas.

2 Likes

pretty cool, but I think the waist should be a bit thicker, it looks a bit awkward.

@EvilLobsterKing lol he is

guys i fixed the connection between the lower and the upper body!

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like