Epic Lego Sword

I have been wanting to make a hand held sword sword out of Legos for a long time and the concept of this is making a cool sword.

36 Likes

Wile this does look really good, its not very well sized. In the hands of a human, its too big to big to be a dagger, but way too small to be a sword, and in the hands of most mocs, it would be WAY too big, but not in a good way.Also, the one green blade piece on the one side is really off putting.

5 Likes

That really is epic!

Pretty cool.

The design itself is very nice, albeit it looks a little large for MOCs (unless the MOC is huge, to which case the scaling is fine) and is too small in human hands.

1 Like

Sized more like a dueling knife, but still nice man
Also

Triggered (Plural of Lego is Lego)

4 Likes

I really like it, but I think it would be better in the hands of a very large MOC rather than a person.

2 Likes

Not really a sword, more like a dagger, but still looks pretty cool

2 Likes

If you made a MOC to wield it, it would be like every JRPG sword ever.

1 Like

T R I G G E R E D

It looks pretty neat! It feels like more of a dagger though.

2 Likes

I didn’t know master swordsmen went to In-n-out burger

2 Likes

That build looks really solid. Like you could actually sword fight with that thing for a while before the parts give out

I hate to be blunt :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

If its a sword as per the title feel it could do with being extended slightly. Alternatively could have it as a basic dagged by moving the hilt to the middle and having the fins as the back.

Though i would increase the size of the handle to make it easier to hold.

a little bit small for a human to be a sword, I would say this is a dager or something