Eric: Basic Armor

I wanted to make a set of gear for Eric when he wasn’t a Reaper in training. It basically involved different weapons, and a different shoulder armor design. I also changed some minor things here and there. just to improve playability.

Eric

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

And for a reference shot, here he is with the Reaper scythe and Armor. I unfortunately lost the cape, and the replacement cape I made.

Imgur

I took some inspiration from real War Scythes for the weapon, so the upgrade to a bigger reaper scythe makes more sense. I also went that route with the normal shoulder armor, adding in some spikes so that the evolution to the Vorox armor seemed natural. I had planned on putting some Mixel Eyes in the holes on the shield, but didn’t get around to it. Oh well, you can imagine they’re present if you wish.

Personally I really like the shield and sword, although I worry he might’ve lost a bit of character.

Also, one of his eyes can glow in the dark, but I couldn’t get a good picture of it.

Thoughts? Critiques?

Enjoy!

42 Likes

Nice! The idea reminds me a bit of jungle Garmadon. I like the sheild design, and the hook weapon is cool as well. Though I kinda prefer the shoulder armor on this to the regular variation.

1 Like

######It kind of makes him look like a different character imo

The new weapons are nice, though I liked the older shoulder armor better for some reason

1 Like

Thanks! I like both armors for different reasons, although I think I like this armor more for posing and stuff.

Sorta maybe…

Thanks!

1 Like

I think that both versions look great. There is definitely a difference between the more basic-looking soldier version and his more geared-up Reaper (?) version, but I think that’s what you wanted. The system is integrated pretty well, too.

1 Like

He looks awesome. He reminds me of a rikling from skyrim

1 Like

Thanks! I did intend for there to be a clear difference, but still enough similarity for them to be recognizable as the same character.[quote=“RogueToa, post:6, topic:39073, full:true”]
He looks awesome. He reminds me of a rikling from skyrim
[/quote]

Googles searches…

Thanks?..

3 Likes

It is indeed a compliment

2 Likes

Very cool! One of the cleanest (Build wise) small mocs I have seen in a while.

1 Like

The mixel eyes make it for me.

1 Like

How could you? /s

Anyway looks pretty good.

Thanks!

Yeah, they add a lot of charm imo.

I even lost the replacement one… cri

Thanks!

makin the undead go away when theyre needed friggin party pooper/s

I like it! The shield and sword sell it for me

1 Like