Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Alyxandreon immediately turned to Thornrax and shot him at the back. The monster dropped his weapon, before turning to the two of them, and extremely wild look on his face.
“What in the name of all the souls I devoured was that?” he said madly, trying to to scream.

“I’m pretty new yo this place too but what I can tell you is that this is a prison and here are the cells.” He replied as the entered the mqin area of the prison where the prisoners where held.

“Interesting…” Zaktra commented.

Another howl rang out louder than any previous one some of the cages lower in the complex rattled slightly from the cry

Thornrax caught both Alyxandreon and Michael by their necks.
“Who was responsible for this?”
@Mctoran

Michael shrugged.
“It wasn’t us. Must have been a stray bullet.” He commented.
“Go ahead, leave now.”

“You kidding, right? Give me a reason to not eat you!”

##“URAGHHHHHHH!!”

Surely a guard would see this, right? Thought the Empress as she writhed in pain.

@Mctoran

“It wasn’t us.”

“Do you think I am stupid? You two were the only ones behind me!”

I could have been someone else. And I did say that you should leave quickly before I change my mind. So if anything it’s your fault for taking forever to leave."

The Empress continued to flop around on the ground, as she waited for a guard to notice.

#####“Y’allright?”

“Does it look like I’m fine?” Hissed the Empress.

“She forced my hand.” Plague Knight said, pointing to Empress.

#####“well considering you have the strength to be rude, you’re either faking maladies or just being weak.”

Plague Knoght nodded in agreement.

“My heart was literally forced to stop beating for a few minutes.” She growled.

#####“I’m still going to place an order to separate the two of you, so you’ve got that.”