Etsy Shop for Masks, LED Brainstalks

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum, but I wanted to put up a little advertisement for my Etsy shop. (I didn’t see a rule against it in the rules and guidelines topic, I apologize if I missed it.) I’ve been painting masks since February, and about a month or so later I started modifying brainstalks with mini LED’s to add a little extra visual “pop” to my MOCs.

Some folks asked me about them, and long story short, I’ve started making them in larger quantities and offering them on my shop!
I just recently did a sizable re-stock, and I figured now was as good a time as any to advertise my little shop to a wider audience. I’m in the process of expanding the colors that I offer; that should be coming soon.

I also take commissions, so if there is an official LEGO mask or a 3D-modeled mask that you are interested in having painted, feel free to contact me through my shop and I’ll be happy to start that process with you!

If custom or modified parts aren’t your thing, I totally respect that. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and have a great rest of your day!

If you are interested, my shop can be found here:

8 Likes

While we don’t have a rule in regards to promotions and advertising, we do have a specific category for it. Unfortunately, as you’re a new member and not of the master rank, I’m going to have to close this topic down. I am, however, willing to reopen this topic once you do reach master. Just let me or one of the other mods know once you do, and will move it to the correct place and such

2 Likes