Even more Bat Creation Service results

Nice more Bats and they look great once again.

4 Likes

brownies wings are kinda neat? but burdock is wearing pants, this suggests that all the other are not wearing anything. what do you have to about that monopoly?

4 Likes

this was not my doing, wekua requested such clothing

5 Likes

The fur is their clothing but relaxed fit jeans with ripped knees are one of the best supplementary articles ever developed

Also I imply nothing, you weirdos infer everything

I already told you guys once I’m an innocent angel

P.S. @Monopoly I did see you were able to add the electrical tape to the ball peen handle and I greatly appreciate that

5 Likes

On this website? Probably 3.

3 Likes

Wow, the Bat Creation Service picked up even more. Mac’n’Chease is cute (despite the gigantic battle axe, what’s up with that?), and Burdock looks neat, and Brownie is very cool but… why is Brownie not brown, @Rhyla416? =P

Welcome, initiate. Actually one has to wonder why the progenitor of all bats, @Monopoly, doesn’t have a bat as his avatar. Hmm.

4 Likes

I made a promise to Rukah

My pfp will always be Trixie no matter the circumstances

4 Likes

I’m not one to tell you to break vows, but… since Starlight is better, what’s even the point? =P

Because it’s cool. Mac’n’Cheese is adorable but she can still kick butt.

Heresy!

4 Likes

Trixie will always be best pony

Starlight’s probably second best though

2 Likes

The Rule of Cool is the highest rule of all and justifies this perfectly. =P

I mean.

No. =P

2 Likes

Well, this one on my pfp has a trench coat.

Oh my lord

We need a bat extermination service.

4 Likes

so there’s more bats

1 Like

yep - there will always be more bats

2 Likes

Wake one you wake them all

3 Likes

scarily true

1 Like

Oh Yeah!!!

1 Like

DuneToa just Kool-Aid Man’d this topic for no apparent reason. A true chaotic dedicated to his craft

Hey Monopolopoulos since you’re desegregating the drawings how do you feel about a Pistol & Dynamite drawing in your signature style could be neat could be fun

2 Likes