EverQuest

So I’m on steam, and I see this MMO called EverQuest.
From what I’ve heard, that being nothing, I know nothing about this game.
So ah, has anyone ever actually PLAYED this game before?

1 Like

Can’t say I have played it.

Heck never even heard of it.

I’ll just leave now.

1 Like

Used to play this game 24/7. It 1st came out in 1999, and it’s been around ever since. Now, as much as I like this game, it’s not nearly as good as it was in the early days… It was SO buggy, that is was actually really really really really fun to glitch around. You used to be able to teleport ANY character to ANY place in the game, you used to be able to run through trades and grab every thing being traded, and tones of other stuff. ~FLUFFFF~ The EverQuest universe is divided into more than five hundred zones. These zones represent a wide variety of geographical features, including plains, oceans, cities, deserts, and other planes of existence. One of the most popular zones in the game is the Plane of Knowledge, one of the few zones in which all races and classes can coexist harmoniously without interference. The Plane of Knowledge is also home to portals to many other zones, including portals to other planes and to the outskirts of nearly every starting city. And there was this one plane, forget the name now, but it was almost impossible to survive there, so people would go there with like a party of 30 and then try and make it to this one mountain, they called it “breaking into _____” Anyways… it’s a good game all in all.

I’ve played/play ever quest ii