Exo-Guy Armour

Not really sure what else there is to say about this.

78 Likes

finally good guy gets what good guys deserve

11 Likes

Very creative and well executed!

2 Likes

Very creative idea, and very well executed! Good job!

3 Likes

Neat! It harkens back to the original exo-Toa, but in Good Guy colors.

2 Likes

Very nicely done! I love the spinning blade weapon and the wrist-mounted TECHNIC launcher. It’s a very novel concept that’s very well executed.

The only thing I’m not 100% sold on are the CCBS armour add-ons for the feet. Their smooth texture doesn’t quite fit with the complicated G1 part aesthetic you’ve got going on in the rest of the build.

1 Like

yeah, I’m still a little unsure about those-- although the feet look a little more complete with them than they do without them.

2 Likes

this is real good, seriously!

2 Likes

Marvelous!

2 Likes

god guy

2 Likes

Now Good Guy is Ready to take on The Great spirit Robot!

1 Like

Good Guy just became Better Guy! …I’ll see myself out…

at last a weapon to surpass Metal Gear

I swear if this isn’t in the next reviving bionicle I’ll riot.

2 Likes

Honestly if SuddenlyOranges or anyone else wants the stud.io file for this I’m happy to share it, although it requires swampkryakwa’s parts pack from over on the bionicle subreddit.

1 Like

Wow. You’re turning those promotional parts packs-uh, I mean, sets-into something cool. I like it.

Even with you giving permission it doesn’t feel right asking, but can you share the file? If so then thank you.

That’s a great creation. However, I must say that it is impossible to place an Inika shoulder armor in a 5L arm connector. You need to replace it with a 7L if you intend to build it in real life.

Honestly I may as well fix up the arms (ToaVidal rightly pointed out they wouldn’t work irl, I was working with an older inika shoulder model that allowed this) and just. whip up some instructions. stay tuned, I guess!