Facebook "math"

So I was browsing the social media as one does when I came upon a picture of the cast of The Big Bang Theory. In this picture there was a simplistic math puzzle, with the caption “Only for geniuses!”

Having seen a few to many of them, I immediately cranked out this parody. I have assigned this postmodernist masterpiece of satire the name “Facebook “math””.

12 Likes

what even

inb4 lock

3 Likes

same.

1 Like

[hits stopwatch for topic lock]

1 Like

This is pure gold.

If it gets locked, it’s probably because the mods don’t get it…

1 Like

It’ll get locked, but oh well, it gave me a laugh

1 Like

I don’t see a rule anywhere that says parodying social media trends is not allowed.

This may be considered Spam though.

That would imply a complete lack of meaning or excessive repetition.

One is not even repetition.

I may be wrong on this one, but personally I don’t have an issue with it. I found it pretty amusing, the opening line and the caption for the picture of Einstein are probably the funniest parts.

What even inspired you to make it though? Haha

This qualifies as a meme topic. Please be sure to read our rules regarding memes as well as many other issues.

This is a discussion Board and, as such, we to want keep topics discussion-oriented. Meme topics like this have very little discussion value and the images clog up valuable space on the Boards’ servers.

You’re more than welcome to share your meme on other social media platforms or even places like Discord. It just doesn’t fit here on this site.

8 Likes