Famous People You Dislike

Who are some famous people you hate? Whether it be a singer, actor, or internet personality.

I hate PewDiePie and Michael Bay.

8 Likes

Justin Bieber, Michael Bay, Kim Kardashian

9 Likes

I don’t have any valid reasons to hate most famous people, and those that I do hate are/were politicians and thus I shouldn’t elaborate.

Celebs are often a pitiful reflection of how stupid, materialistic, and tasteless many people are, and are thus frustratingly annoying. Yet, I wouldn’t say I hate them. Hate, my friends, is a powerful word.

10 Likes

Is that more PC (politically correct)?

Yes, yes I suppose it is.

In that case I think I’ll rephrase my answer.

From the pool of mainstream celebrities, it’d probably be harder for you to name one that I do like than one I don’t.

2 Likes

Justin beiber, definitely after all the crud he pulled

otherwise, I’m sorta neutral

4 Likes

M. Night Shyamalan (I can’t think of anyone else at the moment).

2 Likes

In addition to all those mentioned here, Miley Cyrus. :confused:

3 Likes

I don’t honestly hate anyone. As for the list of people who I wonder if they have brain cells then I will simply say that if I listed them all you’d spend the next week reading my post.

2 Likes

I can’t really say I “hate” these people but I can’t stand Justin Bieber, all 3 of the Kardashian’s, Kanye West, and I have mixed feelings with Miley Cyrus :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: there might be others but this is all I came up with at the moment haha

4 Likes

Honestly, the only person I hate is Kim Kardashian. She’s famous for absolutely no reason, and she didn’t put in any work or effort to reach her level of fame.

But, that’s just my opinion. :wink:

3 Likes

I have a burning distaste for Vince Vaughn, Danny McBride, Will Ferrel and Seth Rogen.
They’re absolutely terrible actors who can only play one role respectively, and they ruin every movie they’re in.

2 Likes

Eljay.

7 Likes

Nah, Eljay’s not famous. :stuck_out_tongue:

(lol jk he’s great. :D)

1 Like

I wouldn’t say Eljay’s well known.

Eljay

I hate any celebrity who thinks doing crazy/nonsensical shenanigans will get them famous.

2 Likes

Micheal bay
Skydoesminecraft
Pewdiepie
EDIT:
Smosh
any other famous mc youtuber that 12 year olds scream about
micheal bay
micheal bay
eljay
justin bieber
miley cyrus

5 Likes

Isn’t he currently filming where you live?

That sounds like it’d be a bother

1 Like

he finished.

1 Like

Everything about this right here

his very name

makes my ears bleed

;-;

also pretty much everybody mentioned above

5 Likes