Fan-Art Gallery of Bionicle as a whole

So I decided to make a Gallery for all artwork related to Bionicle fanart that has had a lot of time and effort put into it. By this I mean the only rules for posting artwork in here is that the art posted must have a relatively good ammount of quality or hard work out into it (for example, a quick drawn stick figure with a funh face shouldn’t be posted here, that is why the “quality” fanart topic exists, however a sketch of a character with evident time and effort should and may be posted here). There are no time restrictions for the fanart (by this I mean it doesn’t have to be specially from 2016 bionicle or a certain year) but it must be bionicle related, be it actual canon or an oc you made that would fit into Okoto and the Okotoran culture. Fanart of the comunity may also be posted (portaits of mods, pictures of groups in the boards. etc)

You mah also post finalized work, no updates or sneak peeks (with photos, text is allowed) should be posted here, with the objective of preventing an excesive ammount of pictures.

So, shall we begin? First off here are a few of my pictures, remember, feel free to comment on the artwork that is posted here, you may critizise without having to post art of your own.

Personal favorite: The Eljay dungeon

33 Likes

Nice! Have a badge!

Wow! @RaptorTalon’s gun looks like a grey cloth…

Why didn’t I think of that?! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

17 Likes

The civil fight fanart was the best fanart ever.

2 Likes

Here’s a drawing I tried of 2015 Tahu-aside from the left fist, I think it came out well.

4 Likes

And believe it or not, that actually did take me some time to conceptualize (Make up as I went along) and complete (Cut out and position)…

2 Likes

Don’t worry, Hands are the hardest thing to draw. Still pretty cool!

And @EvilLobsterKing yeah, both parties wallpapers took a ton of time, I do admit I got lazy in some parts.

Mainly @RedHuna101 part, cause I honestly didn’t have any detail on what he looked like or wanted to look like, just like wih almost everyone else haha.

4 Likes

Well, he’s pretty spot on anyway…

2 Likes

He was? Huh, regardless you did a better job on him, blue eyes white dragon~

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

This just goes to show how amazing Bluecel is. we need more art!

2 Likes

Thanks!
Anyway, I’ll try to finish up Po-koto in the next couple of days. On a side note, at least in the YT comments in trv videos people are starting to use the Ta-koto, Ga-koto stuff! I feel like I contributed to the community! Or…maybe they thought of it too…I’m not special any moar…

2 Likes

No one is, it is a sad fact of life.

3 Likes

I think someone may have thought of it too, but you were the first person I saw use them, so I credit you with those terms.

1 Like

Waaa? @Indigogeek there you go

10 Likes

omg like woah

3 Likes

So did it meet your expectations?

3 Likes

Surpassed my friend :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

f-fanart?

Of Indi?

You did good, Cel, ya did good