Fattiest single food item ever eaten?

Hiya everyone! I have something to present to you today. Now before you judge me, everybody has the urges to get creative in the kitchen and create a monster sandwich or hot dog or something. My sandwich was eaten by my dog after I only got one bite a while back (R.I.P. Meat Supreme) and so I decided to make something again. Introducing… the ultimate sausage!

Topped with chips, ketchup, mustard, cheese, and melted butter in a pita and served with a glass of milk. I ate this after weight lifting so this was my protein.
Now share your food war stories.

6 Likes

went to an amusement park one time, they had double friend butter topped with chocolate swirl and powdered sugar. It was decent, probably 4/10.

2 Likes

I got bored a couple days back and wondered what it would be like to deep fry a pepperoni Hot Pocket. I was not disappointed.

1 Like

I usually don’t eat large lavish meats of pure taste, although I will say a toasted-bacon-sausage-cheese-sandwich is scrumptious.

1 Like

Well I went to this restaurant called Europa and got what they call a “Euro Burger” and fries and it was massive

Sounds healthy

Does chocolate cover crocodile seem unhealthy to you?

I put Oreos and cookie dough in brownie batter and made diabeetus brownies.

2 Likes

Wait you can get crocodile where you live?

1 Like

I meant Alligator! I meant Alligator!

What part of the alligator? The tale? My brother had some of that and he said it tastes like chicken.

1 Like

Same question but with an alligator

1 Like

Yes to both of these.

You can get it pretty much anywhere in the south east. From Louisiana to Florida.

1 Like

Oh I live in Canada so the most exotic meat I’ve tried is bison

1 Like

I live close to Canada so we pick up some of your tv programming. The commercials for Tim Horton’s make us wish we had it.

Yeah we have them here in the southern part of the USA. So I can sometimes eat some when someone from down south bring a little up here where I’m at. I would love to go alligator hunting one of these days.

Trust me it’s good lol I didn’t even think of any foods in my city for this topic even though 14-15 blocks from my house there is a place that serves 3-lb burgers

1 Like

I would trade it for Starbucks.

2 Likes

If it’s meat I have found some way to try it. Whether or not it was illegal or not.

1 Like

Moose? Bison? Seal? Beaver?
Also @Kopeke_Nuva keep your Starbucks we have that here too same with Wal-Mart, and briefly Target

1 Like