Favorite Battle Vehicle Set?

HII everyone! ;D
I’ve been interested in asking, what battle vehicle set is your favorite?

(My favorite is the Rockoh-T3 :3)

7 Likes

It’s gotta be the Thornatus V9 for me. It’s a really unusual colour and I just love the way it looks with the enormous back wheel and ridiculous amount of launchers slapped on the sides. The function is pretty impressive and works flawlessly, and I also appreciate that you can fit a whole bunch more figures on it if you really want to.

The Rockoh is definitely a good choice too! It was the first vehicle I got so it’s pretty special to me.

7 Likes

The swamp strider is my favourite not just because it’s the only one i have

7 Likes

well i mean…
you’ve gotta go with the Scopio - its just iconic
tho i will say that the jetrax is cool as hell
and the cendox is probably the most nosalgic since it was actually one of my first bionicle sets!
it now lies pride of place at the bottom of many part bins…i should rebuild it some time…

7 Likes

you’re right! i remember the skopio the most when it comes to titans and battle vehicles, it’s just a huge preference that i have with '08 vehicles over the later ones :sob:

7 Likes

The Skopio is cool but I think it’s a bit cumbersome. Articulation isn’t great and the main cockpit is pretty sparse for what it is. I won’t deny that it has amazing shelf presence though!

I like the Thornatus because it’s pretty much just some bloke in his car. I can imagine him driving it for his daily commute or going to a supermarket in it. Despite having a ton of launchers it somehow feels far more pedestrian than the others and I just really like that.

8 Likes

I miss my yellow Jetrax that thing was slick

8 Likes

Honestly, I love all of them. But the Skopio would have to be my true favorite. It’s the closest Bionicle ever got to being transformers, with its ability to switch between a walker mode and a tank mode.

4 Likes

this has put just an amazing image in my head
thank you mono

7 Likes

11 Likes

I don’t see a WIDE LOAD banner I’m calling the cops

7 Likes

I think the vehicle’s width would be the least of Perditus’ legal worries considering he’s attached four rocket launchers and an explosive fruit to his car

7 Likes

its probably big scorpion for me, but like I never understood if it’s meant to be alive (in the movie, because it screeches)

5 Likes

The one in the movie is supposed to be the real sentient creature Telluris based his vehicle off

Which inadvertently means that his Skopio vehicle was painstakingly, absurdly accurate to the real creature, and that his own body has the exact texture and appearance of a Skopio’s jaw tendons which is pretty horrifying to think about

7 Likes

maybe he used the exoskeleton from a dead one? and just put all of the mechanically stuff in

5 Likes

The only problem there is that Skopio creatures are far larger than Telluris’ vehicle.

So… he made a scale replica of a Skopio? Maybe Telluris was an artist all along :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

a baby?

3 Likes

I should mention that all the mechanical bits are natural parts of a Skopio, including the treads, launchers, targeting systems and everything.

4 Likes

Greg!? seriously why did you need to say that?

7 Likes

I think it was said somewhere that the Skopio originally didn’t have those, the species was altered by the Great Beings to be biomechanical

5 Likes