Favorite Dark Hunter

Ancient has to be my favorite. I love his color scheme the most. Astounding!

Can i say zaktan, really like his story and character.
if not then Darkness. I really Iike the look of him.

Devastator.

6 Likes

Iā€™m going to say my favorites are Lariska and Devastator.

I completely forgot about Devastator XD

Iā€™m not very familiar with the Dark Hunters, but probably ā€œAncient.ā€

How could I forget Devastator!?

1 Like

Other than the obvious ones like Nidhiki and TSO, probably Shadow Stealer. I like his powers and somewhat enigmatic motives.

i think that Prototype is really cool

1 Like

Iā€™m a fan of prototype, too

4 Likes

Bringing shoulder pads backā€¦

Woah! I forgot about him! Heā€™s so awesome looking

Matoro was a hunter, but he wasnā€™t very ā€œdarkā€.

Build: Lurker.

Story: Mimimic

~W12~

Canon: Ancient
Other stuff: Barax, because I made him up

This dark hunter has a backstory remarkably similar to my self Mocā€¦I want to see a picture of it but ā€¦ā€œPhantom was created by a fan and sent in to the LEGO Magazine Dark Hunter Building Contest. He was given a storyline role by Greg Farshtey and was set to feature in BIONICLE: Dark Hunters but was cut from the book. He is featured as a mention in BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated.ā€

Anyone know why he got cut or where I can find pics of thisā€¦phantom?

1 Like

That is the first I have heard of him.

Dude, I was wondering the same thing! Heā€™s also my favorite Dark Hunter

1 Like

In terms appearance, I really like a lot of the dark hunters (Itā€™s a shame that a lot of them are really unstable and/or flimsy). One that I like, but that hasnā€™t been mentioned yet is Guardian. He looks nice and has a cool backstory.
EDIT: after seeing Duckbrickā€™s review of him, I like him less :frowning:

I like firedracax too, but In my opinion, he looks much better with his head in the builderā€™s intended position.

recently, the creator of Phantom shared some pictures of him.
https://www.reddit.com/user/CaseyKinseyArt/comments/jjffvn/actual_bionicle_build_of_phantom/
https://www.reddit.com/user/CaseyKinseyArt/comments/jjeplp/my_original_submission_for_the_bionicle_dark/

2 Likes

Thanks! Also, eBay seller Andrehuan-9 is selling most of the dark hunters, so that may be worth looking into!

Given that this topic has been revived, might as well replyā€¦

Iā€™m surprised how few people have mentioned Mimic. Of all the Dark Hunter submissions, he has both a very cohesive and clever build + particularly interesting backstory that reads pretty much like a self-contained short story. His power is pretty cool too. Iā€™d have to pick him as a favourite, if I had one - and itā€™s kind of disappointing he never appeared outside of the guide.