Favorite Hero Factory villain

Von nebula. HE was from the only year I paid attention to :wink: Plus, hero gone bad backstories…

1 Like

But he turned out to be a pathetic coward at the end of his featured episode… unless he wanted to be sucked into his staff as part of a larger plan to free all the other villains in breakout

5 Likes

I never had a favorite really :stuck_out_tongue:

All of the Hero Factory villains were kind of forgetable character-wise. They were kind of just evil for the sake of being evil- or their backstories were super contrived to accommodate them becoming evil.

With that said, I think Witch Doctor was my favorite villain build-wise. That guy was definitely worthy of the “titan” class, and he was a great parts pack if you didn’t mind taking him apart or getting a duplicate.

Story-wise… I’d have to say my MoC, Silver. Or as many people call it “The New Stellic City Drone” :stuck_out_tongue:

23 Likes

of course you do var :stuck_out_tongue: speaking of which did ya ever get your money back?

2 Likes

I have to agree with @IllustriousVar. Witch Doctor is my favorite build-wise. Story-wise, though, I like Von Nebula. His back story is basic, but still interesting.

Lolnope. That was years ago, the dude who distributed the check doesn’t even work for Lego anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s kay, I was like, 13, I didn’t need 500 bucks.

6 Likes

Von Nebula: Interesting build-up, great voice actor, lousy payoff

Fire Lord: Personal favorite, good lines, good voice actor, cool backstory

Witch Doctor: More interesting build-up, another lousy payoff.

Black Phantom: Nice voice actor, but pretty uninteresting.

Corroder and Core Hunter were the only henchmen I ever really cared about.

3 Likes

Set-wise,it would probably be from these:
Rotor,Meltdown,Nitroblast,Fangz,Core Hunter,Frost Beast.
Story-wise and character-wise,it would probably be Xplode.

I loved a lot of HF villains set-wise (too bad I only ever got a few of them).

Fanz looks pretty cool (though I suppose he’s not really a “villain”).

XT4 has a lot of personality.

I always loved Toxic Reapa, simple he may be. His aesthetic just works for me.

Black Phantom is probably my favourite large “Titan” set.

However, Core Hunter is by far my favourite HF villain. Really cool concept, brilliant execution.

7 Likes

Wow, I completely forgot about Core Hunter! :stuck_out_tongue: I read The Doom Box last year and that story made him awesome in my eyes.

5 Likes

Core hunter! i still need to get the set thought… ;n;

…you’re 2 years late I’m afraid…

yeah :confused:

My Favorite HF Villain is Squidward a.k.a. Fire Lord.

1 Like

How the heck would you associate Squidward with Fire Lord?!

9 Likes

I Like them all…

well… i cant have a favorite because when in hero facotry you say villian lego says ok heres a titian so…

Uh…

I don’t mean to be rude, but can you rephrase that? I don’t really understand it…

1 Like

leg supports…LEG SUPPORTS!

1 Like