Favorite Scenes from Fanfics

I love this particular quote in an early HF vs Bonkles fanfic. I’ll let it speak for itself:

"Tahu readied his sword and lashed out his rain of his elemental power of fire. But somehow, his foe managed to dodge it all.

Jimmy: Keep this up, and I’ll beat you yet.

Tahu: I have fought off the Bohrok swarms, reigned victorious over the the Brotherhood of the Makuta, and saved my own planet from destruction. YOU WILL FIND THAT I AM NOT EASILY BEATON STRANGER!!!"

2 Likes

My favorite part from my HF Fanfic was when I cancelled and rebooted it three times.

3 Likes

Any scene from my immortal/s

2 Likes

Probably Chapter 10 and the epilogue from my story “Comradery Falling” Which can barely even be called fanfiction, since it’s barely even based on Bonkle

1 Like

It was a blast to write as well. :smiley:

And yeah, it’s still my favorite.

The finale of a certain Star Wars Fanfic, I won’t spoil it for you, and I don’t remember where I read it, but needless to say, it was pretty epic.

COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

2 Likes

Personal favorite is probably the end of the first chapter my RWBY fic, in which Jaune acquires a mechanical daughter. (and no, it’s not Penny)

A grand awakening scene as the daughter in question gains a soul.

Artillery gestured to the glorified T-S H I R T cannon
“really? That’s sooo 2007!”

Source: M.I.A chapter iv

1 Like

The lack of context here is thrilling.

1 Like

Found some more.

These are from chapter V of M.I.A (which will be posted within the week)

“Woah calm down there Freddy Krueger.” Artillery taunted as he blocked an attack with his blade

“H2-OH COME THE FRICK ON!” Artillery shouted as he fiddled with his Ankles,

“Now would be a good time to show yourself Steve Rogers!” Artillery shouted as he retrieved his boots

Artillery donned a pair of goggles than ran forward shouting. “LET US PROCEED TO MAKE SOME POOR DECISIONS!”

Edit like two years later: you may have noticed that these are all from my own story and all from the same character.

Really enjoyed writing this stuff and honestly, I am hoping to finish up M.I.A someday soon.

1 Like

I’d have to agree.

1 Like

“No! I must kill the demons,” he shouted!
The radio said “No, John. You are the demons.”
And then, John was a Zombie.

Yeah, these are the kinds of fanfics I read.

In seriousness, there was this one fanfic series that had an alternate dark ending where the main character fails to escape a timeloop, goes insane, carves her childhood friend’s heart out and eats it, and becomes a corrupted insect monster, ruling over a post-apocalyptic timeline.

Said fanfic was of My Little Pony.

1 Like

Now that is both epic and disturbing.

my favourite fanfic scene was when Gru and Dru murder their alternate selves in an epic act of Gruicide

2 Likes

Legends of the Bionicle: Resurrection and Redemption - Creative Content / Literature - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

The scene or in fact the premise of this fanfic, of Lhikan and Nidhiki meeting again and making amends.

1 Like

My favorite fanfic is The Force Awakens when Rey bypasses the compressor.

7 Likes

Call of gruty

1 Like

my favorite fanfic scene is from the book of logic where chronicler said ‘it’s chroniclin’ time’ and chronicle’d all over

3 Likes

The entire Earth VS The Makuta topic.

3 Likes