Favourite Lego Set

I know everyone here loves Bionicle, but whats your favourite set, or just one you really like?

I love this set mostly because of its uniqueness and its simplicity.

5 Likes

I had those sets!! I can’t find them anywhere and I’ve looked all over the internet, do you know where I could get one now? What should I look for?

But, to answer your question, my favourite Lego sets other than bionicle would have to be the Mindstorms.

Matoro Inika… hands down… ~Detox

Somebody is selling some on Ebay I believe. The listing might have ended by now but I remember seeing it last night.

Hahli Mahri because she was a â– â– â– â– â– â– , and them wings and the Faxon!!! best set ever

#rorzakhmasterrace

Anyways, if I had to pick a second favorite, it would have to be either the 2013 Gunship, the 2014 Jedi Interceptor, or the Clone Wars walker battlepack.

1 Like

The whole alien conquest line. They were pretty sweet

1 Like

The Exo-suit is AMAZING if you can get your hands on one. I also really like the Death Star. (Not the UCS one)

1 Like

inika matoro

I’ve got a few:

The Slave 1 has always been my favourite Star Wars ship. I have very fond memories with the one I received for Christmas '06. I recently rebuilt it and it’s now sitting proudly on a shelf in my LEGO room. :smiley:

Another one of my favourite sets would be the “Mistlands Tower” set from Knight’s Kingdom II’s final wave. I loved (and still love) that set so much.

1 Like

If I only had just one of these sets I would be a content man, love me those golden Toa.

http://www.bzpower.com/Imaging/stories/8811_kikanalo_and_lhikan.jpg

I really liked the Ninjago sets, mainly the 2012 wave because the snake concept was cool.

One of my favorites and the one I wanted the most was Epic Dragon Battle

Not only did you get a wide selection of unique and cool looking mini-figs, but some of the design choices were spot on. The dragon, though top heavy, gets its look across and has a very beautiful and oriental color scheme wich is especially apparent in its wings. The Great Devourer was not too complex and a little top heavy, though I really liked the way the head was constructed.

2 Likes

That’s a nasty poser.
Probably this:

1 Like

It’s that good?

ye

5characters

Now, in 2016, Poe’s X-Wing is one of my new favorites, as well as Umarak and 2015 Kopaka. I also really like the 2014 Star Destroyer.

My top 3 favorite LEGO sets of all time are as follows (3 - 1):

3 - 70816 Benny’s Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!

2 - 70620 Ninjago City

1 - 6242 Soldier’s Fort

Strangely, Soldier’s Fort has held on for about 6 years. On July 10, 2013, I had a Q&A post about my favorite set and it was this tied with 7037 Tower Raid from Castle.

They’re all remarkable sets and worth their retail prices, but I think it’s time I look through everything again to see if some deserve the top spot more than others… :thinking:

2 Likes