Favourite Pizza Topping

my favourite toppings are
Prosciutto Ham, Mushrooms, Pineapple, Donner Kebab Meat (from time to time), Cumberland Sausage, Meatballs, Plain Chicken, Rocket, Chilli-infused Oil, Bacon, Salami, and some other stuff I cannot think of right now

1 Like

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

1 Like

Chicken (especially Barbecued Chicken), Green Pepper, Mushroom, and Pineapple.

1 Like

Thereā€™s just so much heresy on this topicā€¦

6 Likes

You mean pineapple?

6 Likes

salami and sundried tomatoes.

Sometimes i also like to put banana on my pizza.

1 Like

Thatā€™s an entirely new brand of heresy!

In all honesty I have no problem with pineapple but banana?

8 Likes

itā€™s surprisingly popular here in sweden

1 Like

I always suspected swedes were barbariansā€¦but I never knew the full extent of their horrific sense of right and wrongā€¦

8 Likes

IMO banana doesnā€™t seem that bad but guysā€¦
pineappleā€¦ why

1 Like

This topic makes me sad.

5 Likes

You wonā€™t heckin believe it but I like cheese on my pizza. Donā€™t purge my heretical ways or Iā€™ll assist in the 18th black crusade i swer if u hate.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a pepperoni kind of guy.

But my real concern whenever I eat pizza is whether the tomato sauce is right or not. Sometimes it is. Sometimes is isnā€™t. You never know.

3 Likes

I wonder how lobster tastes on pizzaā€¦

5 Likes

Once again you entirely miss my point. Instead providing some weak joke.

5 Likes

Pepperoni. Iā€™ve literally just heated a package of it in a microwave and eaten it. My chest hurt for the rest of the day, but it was so, so worth itā€¦

2 Likes

Mushrooms, olives, and sometimes pineapple.

1 Like

Allow me to educate you on why pineapple works on pizza.

For starters, it adds a different contrast and flavor to whatever pizza youā€™re eating, and the freshness and juiciness of the pineapple also strikes a bit of contrast, making the whole thing more interesting. If you are having a meal of just pizza, a slice with pineapple on it works as a good palate cleanser, so the stronger flavors of the more traditional pizzaā€™s donā€™t bleed into each other.

And some people might just really like pineappleā€¦

5 Likes

The severed heads of my enemies.

/s. Basically everything on a meat lovers pizza and olives.

4 Likes

Heresy! Heretics everywhere!

On a serious note, I love pineapple but banana seems a bit weird, maybe on a dessert style pizza?

1 Like