Not anymore.

6 Likes

What do you mean? They got better after that
/S

1 Like

#GREAT SAIYAMAN

/s…Maybe?

too be honest I don’t have a favourite superhero
never been too interested in them, I am more of a vigilante person myself.
but Bannanaman was interesting
also Satima

2 Likes

In superhero media that everyone knows:

Batman, I just like the concept of a dude with no powers beyond an obscene amount of stubbornness going toe to toe with monsters that super powered characters have trouble with.

In media that no one knows:

Voidwalker.

2 Likes

captain underpants
because he’s funny

2 Likes

If there’s something weird
And it don’t look good
Who ya gonna call?
GHOST RIDER!!!

I really like him.

Spiderman. I was obsessed with him when I was really young, and I feel like the latest adaptation of him really does his character justice.

1 Like

spidy cus look at my name

1 Like

Spider-Man because he’s every day teen/adult just with Super spider powers, Superman because he’s a alien raised by farmers to becomes the greatest super hero that ever live.

Iron Man can beat him…

idek who that is

but Legion.

sounds pretty cool imo

Un…No Superman is too powerful for Iron Man, if Stark known about his two weakness than he can beat him, but with out it, no he can’t.

Ha ha ha! Don’t make me laugh! Oh wait… I am laughing. Well, look at this video:

If Batman can defeat him, Iron Man can too.

X-23, cooler claw configuration than Wolverine, better healing factor, and one of my favorite back stories.

That was literally my exact thinking but I couldn’t formulate the words to come out of my mouth into a functioning readable sentence. Thank you.

Does Deadpool count? Is Deadpool a superhero? I’m gonna say Deadpool.

1 Like

Yeah. He is a superhero.

Ghost Rider is my favourite superhero because he’s what you’d get if you took Dennis from the Spongebob movie, dropped him into a hell portal and pulled him back out. Wait no…scratch that.

The best superhero is Dennis from the Spongebob movie, because he has the power to spontaneously grow hair…even though he’s a fish.

2 Likes

I like Batman, just because I think his character’s interesting. Nothing too special.

Actually, would Godzilla count as a super hero? He’s big, strong, has super powers, and more often than not saves the day. I’m gonna go with Godzilla.

1 Like