Favourite Superhero and why

What’s yours? Hoping to look for some variety!

6 Likes

Legion because Legion.

3 Likes

Darth Vader, defending the peaceful galactic community from space terrorists

11 Likes

Black panther, he is a lesser known guy and pretty cool, I like his charater

1 Like

algebra teacher

3 Likes

Spider-Man was my favorite when I was a kid, but after Spider-Man 3 and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 that kind of stopped and I stared to like Captain America and Batman more. At the moment I’d say either Captain America for patrioticness and Batman for Batmanness.

1 Like

GREEN CYBORG NINJA DUDE!

/s

Spider-man was my favorite, and remains one of my favorites, I now prefer Agent Venom even though he’s more of an Anti-Hero. But actual hero-wise, probably Iron Man because MCU.

2 Likes

Batman.

Honestly I find the character to be pretty cool with a lot of great aspects about him.Not only was he what got me into DC comics (With The Killing Joke comic, fun fact) but I’ve awalys loved the concepts and sense of mysty to him.

I also love how good some of his stories are. Not all of them (cough Batman vs Superman cough) but I love that a lot of his stories have care and effort put into them.

Another one I remember liking is Spider-Man, just because he’s a nerd like me.

2 Likes

Three way tie between Spiderman, The Mask, and Deadpool

I grew up with the first two, and I became a Deadpool fan becouse of The Mask

3 Likes

I have two: Iron Man, because he is a genius and I love his suits, and Deadpool because… really, who don’t like Deadpool?

2 Likes

Definitely Batman, he’s just really cool in general.

1 Like

Favorite Superhero(es)

9 Likes

Captain Magma

because he says cool stuff and volcanos.

14 Likes

thats an amazing hero.

1 Like

I’d say Sportacus, but he’s not a superhero, just a slightly-above-average hero, so instead i’ll go with my boy Lazycus because he can do rad stunts like this

10 Likes

this beetle can save the world.

11 Likes

Uuuugghhh…

Genos or Saitama…

If I have to be serious, then either Hulk or Iron man.

3 Likes

This guy:

Cause why not! Also he’s hilarious!

2 Likes

This is my favorite

6 Likes

Definitely Spider-Man.

Peter Parker represents the everyman in the world of comics. While characters like Batman are rich and Superman is just an alien, Peter Parker started off as a teenager who got bullied, wasn’t very popular, and struggled with money. He’s also incredibly anti-social.

Yet, he almost becomes the villain of the story once he gets his powers. He lets a burglar get away just because he wants fame and fortune. He grew selfish. Yet, his crucial mistake led him to take his selfishness to another path: his selfish ambition to keep others safe.

This is what I find amazing about Spider-Man. Even he has moments where he is greedy, cheats, and abandons friends (like Harry, for example). His Spider-Man persona gets in the way of normal life. He still ends up being a good person in the end despite not having good luck or making really bad decisions. We still root for him when he decides to try and get revenge despite it being wrong. Why? Because he’s like us. He’s the virtual representation of how a normal person would act having super powers.

Yet there’s more to him than that. He has high morals, and is constantly learning from his mistakes. One of his key features is his overcoming will. Even though he’s very human like the rest of us, he still is a super-human, and shows the potential of what a super hero could realistically be.

He’s just a brilliant main character, something you don’t always see in literature nowadays.

10 Likes