Faylen, the Wood Archer

A MOC I made a while back, Faylen is supposed to be a sort of forest deity, resembling a faun or some similar mythical creature. She wields a bow crafted from the arcane antlers of an ancient Leshen.

And before anyone mentions it, yes, the waist is supposed to be that skinny. :stuck_out_tongue:

81 Likes

I love the coloration and shaping of the MOC.

3 Likes

Thank you!

Nice MOC, I like the over all shaping of the MOC. I also like the bow. It’s simple but nice.
Also is that pakari modified?

1 Like

Thank you! Nope, just the stock Pakari.

Ok it looks like it had brown on it from the photos.

I know the waist is intentionally thin like that, but it still hurts my eyes to see it…

Love the use of the Ben 10 piece as the forearms. And that is the bow Umarak should have had.

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Haha yeah, I know the look isn’t for everyone, but thank you.

1 Like

The moc itself is pretty good and that bow looks amazing
But if was supposed to be a faun the legs should be triple jointed imo

The shaping on this is excellent.

1 Like

sheesh

someone get him a candy bar or something

i like the komaus as shoulder armor

1 Like

Nice. I think the faun like stature is conveyed well with the torso and legs.

1 Like

Really impressive shaping here. The bow is especially excellent.

1 Like

Hmm, forest deity? Maybe a dryad would better suit her than a faun.

She’s a cool design though. Her bow looks way better than any official bow designs IMO.

This is really nice.

1 Like

The armor placement is ingenious all around; though it lacks the mythical/supernatural feel that you’re going for…maybe add more outlandish features like longer back spikes, or even a tail?

Is it wrong for me to secretly want someone over at Lego to swipe this, just so I can go out and buy her at the store?

1 Like

I love the bow, however I don’t like the waist. I know it’s supposed to be like that, but to me it just makes the moc look weird

1 Like

The colors on this moc are soooooo good, well everything about this moc is good!

@1000Purse30 Thank you. As for the legs, I just couldn’t come up with any good designs to make them look good triple jointed without sacrificing the shaping.
@Chromeharpoon Thank you!
@DannyBoyy Haha thank you.
@Stoax Thank you.
@Rocka99 Thank you, I’m very proud of the bow design.
@spudyeisleycreations Thank you. I’m not a huge mythology buff, but yes, she’s definitely more of a dryad.
@Tobin-Bartram Thank you!
@Rockho Thank you! As for the mythical look, I do agree to an extent, but I didn’t want her to be too outlandish or impractical, since she is an archer after all. But I do like the idea of a tail. I’ll see what I can do to modify her a bit.
@Timageness Haha no not at all.
@BioKnight Thank you. As for the waist, I might be doing a bit of work on it in the future, however I don’t think the base design will change much.
@RogueToa Thank you!

4 Likes