Fidget Spinners Discussion

Cavemen thought the wheel was amazing.

The fidget spinner is a deformed wheel and kids think it’s amazing.

I rest my case.

6 Likes

idk, i guess they seem like a good way to help you concentrate while school or whatever, otherwise i seriously don’t see why they’re so popular

1 Like

For many it’s more of a distraction than a help.

5 Likes

mmh, yeah
i mean, i can imagine

When you realize the kids play with Fidget Spinners will one day run the planet.

5 Likes

Originally they didn’t bother me as much. I saw maybe 3 people with them on our senior class trip.
The week we came back from the trip almost every kid in sixth and seventh grade had one and they played with them during school assemblies which caused them to ignore the speaker.

1 Like

I honestly don’t understand why fidget spinners became a trend. I tried one out, and they’re cool and all, but that’s about it.

But then again, I guess that’s all it takes to be a fad.

3 Likes

WELL, a quick thing. I want everyone who has a fidget spinner or any fidget toy to post a picture of it if you want to

So here is my fidget spinner, it’s wheel has cool designs and is kind of big. It looks like a football player, maybe a Tackle Boy or something. But it’s pretty cool.

What? It is a deformed wheel. That’s exactly what fidget spinners are.
(Sorry it’s just a joke plz don’t kill me)

3 Likes

It’s funny, I actually have autism, and my sister has ADHD, and we can’t stand these things, even though they’re made more for us.

12 Likes

Do you have a super serious autism. Or did you recently get diagnosed. Kinda like temple grandins situation, if you’ve heard of her.

1 Like

I’ve had autism all my life. It used to be worse but I’ve had therapy for it.

2 Likes

Well it must have worked because you seem like a pretty social guy

1 Like

Yeah. If I were to get one of these it would be more of a distraction.

4 Likes

I really don’t see the appeal. I even tried my friend’s once, thinking I’d be mesmerized because I have ADD (even though I’m not sure if they only target people with ADHD),but I got bored with it pretty quickly. All they are to me are the annoying whirring in the background.

1 Like

You know I think I might buy one when this trend dies down and the company is desperate to get people to buy them. I’m such a hipster. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I find them stupid to, but my friend is really convinced it’ll help me, so I’m trying it out to not be a jerk

1 Like

Does anybody have custom or modified fidget spinners?

1 Like

Yes, I call it a steering wheel.

12 Likes

I’d be happy if it was limited to middle school.

Law of diffusion suggests that when school ends all around the spread of these will slow.

Considering attention spans it may die over the summer or it may restart next year.

1 Like