First And Latest Bionicle Sets

first set I believe was a Boggarak, most recent set was actually, fun fact, same as yours Gali: Master of Water, and Onua: Master of Earth got them both at once

First Set: Pahrak
Most Recent Set: The Protector of Fire

first set was mata tahu, and funnily enough latest was master tahu

4 Likes

First, Nuhrii. Last, Toa Phantoka Lewa.

1 Like

My first was Matau Hordika. My most recent was Pohatu, master of stone.
-Emerald

Hey, Alex Park! Nice to see youā€™ve finally gotten to the boards after reigning in the YouTube comments!

Now, on topic again:
First set: only Vezon without his head or arms
Most Recent: Tahu, Mastah of FIYAHHHH!!!

First: Turaga Dume and Nivahk.

Last: Nektann, Rahkshi Of Heat Vision, and Stars Skrall.

My first setā€¦
I canā€™t quite remember. It was either Gali or Tahu mata, probably Tahu.
Last G1 set was the STARS Gresh.

My first set was Brutaka, and as for more recent, Gali- Master of Water.

1 Like

First set: Thok

Last set: Defender of The Woods

First: Piraka Reidak
Recent: Gali: Master of Water

First set: Likely either Pohatu Mata (or maybe Nuva) or this big blue brick bucket.
Latest set: The Mixel Orbitons.

First set: Piruk.
Latest set: Protectors of Earth and Ice.

I owned a few bionicles before I knew much about it. My first was either Onua or Gali mata, but I really started liking it with Turahk.
Latest was Kopaka master of ice.

Well, if we are going with first Lego sets, then mine would be either

or

Lost 90% of the parts tho :cry:

5 Likes

My first buy ever was G1 2001 Gali and Lewa Mata, The first one that I opened and built was Gali.

My most recent buy was Master Tahu, Protector of Fire, and LOSS, built in that order.

Fun fact, I have a little bit of OCD, and after buying all the Toa Mata in the order of Gali, Lewa, Kopaka, Tahu, Pohatu, and Onua, I then proceeded to buy as many of the sets in that order as possible: Blue, Green, White, Red, Brown, Black. Even with the waves where I didnā€™t buy all six, I usually bought them in that order. meaning that I have a lot more blue and green pieces that other colors. The last complete wave I bought was the Phantoka (Toa/Makuta, not Matoran/Titans/Mistika), and Iā€™m pretty sure that they were in the pre-established order. You will be happy to know that I have broken that trend for G2 Bionicle, having bought Lewa, Pohatu, and Tahu in that order.

6 Likes

first set: Lewa, fifteen years ago.

Most recent set: Lewa Master of Jungle Air.

2 Likes

Woah. How?

1 Like

First: Either Tahu or Pohatu, canā€™t remember.

Latest: Protector of Stone, Pohatu ('15)

First: Turaga Onewa

Latest: 2015 Kopaka