Flesh-Jaw (Revenant)

Flesh-Jaw is a vengeful spirit brought back from the grave by Skull mage to be his personal warrior. A burning ball of rage, though he knows when to attack, when to be patient, and when to hold back. In life he was a war General who died on the field, he was at peace until he was brought back. He died in peace, he wanted to stay in peace. In hand he carries a large gold spiked war hammer with powerful capabilities of pure destruction, able to blow through solid bodies. He also carries a small golden katana as a side weapon, able to slice through bodies like a hot knife through butter. Finally he carries a small hook and chain that can be used in oh so many different ways, such as disembowelment, dismemberment, pulling people towards, throwing them around, etc.

11 Likes

I really like the use of scythe pieces for the horns and the weapons’ designs. The Pyrox heads on the shins really help with the undead look. The figure has too many colors though. I would recommend taking out the clear and black pieces, switching the burnt orange for gold, and adding more dark red, if possible.

1 Like

Thank you for your advice, I will try and figure out a way to do this since my part count is getting relatively low and I need to re-stock

The Pyrox heads look really cool there!

1 Like

I think it would be better if all if not most of the brig red was removed

1 Like

@Toa_Radrix thank you very much
@SonicBionicleMaster why if you do not mind me asking because it does have enough red to be considered a part of the color scheme?

It has too many colours, the bright red does not fit

1 Like

Thank you for your advice, I will try and figure out a way to do this since my part count is getting relatively low and I need to re-stock