Flexile Sentry

Here’s a simple MOC inspired by a Dark souls 2 boss. nothing too special but I thought it was kinda cool. I do really like the hammer.

53 Likes

Creative use of the 2016 Rahkshi function, although I’m not a fan of the monochrome colorscheme.

7 Likes

I love it :cry:

3 Likes

that’s some nightmare fuel there

6 Likes

Sentry coming up
But this is amazing

3 Likes

talk about conjoined twins

5 Likes

Brilliant use of the 2016 gearbox, makes for a very creative and well executed concept.

2 Likes

Good job, though you should probably give credit to Wrath of the Titans… because this MOC is very much a Makhai.

Le Makhai Itself

2 Likes

not really… theres many different fictional or mythical creatures/characters with the idea of “Two twin guys conjoined at the hip and facing away from each other” though I guess it sorta works.

1 Like

Well idk where Dark souls got the idea from…

3 Likes

I was just also reminded of that conjoined twin Witch from Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters

1 Like

mind = blown

good work

1 Like

Too bad its no Shogun Executioner.

3 is always better than 2.

4 Likes

Very nice. Tad disappointed it didn’t keep the reptilian vibe the Flexile sentry had, but aside from that it’s a very faithful reimagining. Also just nice to see more Dark Souls mocs.

1 Like

Love it

1 Like

That is… really, really weird. Really weird. But it’s definitely a good use of the swivel waste. Fill in the lower legs on the back, and it should be pretty much perfect.

1 Like

Very nice i love the new idea and inspiration. In most mocs i have seen have not used a waste swivel this good. Also i love the skull villains ( skull brasher ) and to make it look much better and add ideas is outstanding.

prepare for trouble and make it double

11/10 very good

i would love to see more of this

-h1vem1nd

1 Like

This is really trippy, but I like it a lot. Just wish it had a bit more color.

1 Like