Forax shadow scorpion

is this the entire Moc? if not, then can we have a entire picture? and please look over your Mocs before posting and try to fix the obvious flaws.

3 Likes

Yes I know it’s small but it has a purpose

You make me want to cry.

11 Likes

Looks more Like a Vacuum Cleaner to me

4 Likes

It has all of the critism it has
Good color scheme
No butt
No boobs
No random bits
A decent name
No zamphor power source
No portal reference
No complains :sweat_smile:

I know it’s meant to be small, but hiding some of it not only makes it hard to judge, but also breaks the rules,

that’s not how it works. removing things others say is bad doesn’t make it good.

7 Likes

Just because it doesn’t have all this, doesn’t make it good.

3 Likes

I can’t even make out what it is

2 Likes

Make up your minds people what do you want

I’m not sure what is going on here because the MOC is not in center and at an odd angle, but I can say black and trans blue is a good start. It’s definitely a good choice for a scorpion themed MOC.

As I have stated previously: You need better quality photos…and it wouldn’t hurt to slow down with the MOCs.

I feel this MOC has potential, you just need to slow down and take your time. You can’t rush art. Take it from someone who has observed and built many MOCs before. That would be me.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

A decent photo of the moc so that we can actually clearly see what it is

2 Likes

Yo @Toa_of_red_pins what about time and effort ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

time and effort

time and effort

6 Likes

Stop trying to be smart with this whole “No complaints” thing. Make a humanoid MOC and take all the complaints seriously.

2 Likes

@Toa_of_red_pins can you take a picture that shows the entire moc. As one of the rules of the Lego Creations category is to post at least one image that shows the entire moc. Thanks :slight_smile:.

11 Likes