Forest and Friends reviews 75110 Luke Skywalker the constraction Jedi

im going to delete a picture to make room for a size comparison

2 Likes

Oh! Cool!

2 Likes

Hes actualy realy worth the 20 bucks

6 Likes

Wow, he’s tall… Guess it makes sense considering the size of the other sets.

2 Likes

your kopaka’s shins are upside down.

1 Like

I like them better this way, you should see how much my pohato differs from the instructions

1 Like

Say, since Luke Skywalker is that tall, perhaps the next BIONICLE villain could be taller than the good guys!

1 Like

I think that with the addition of friction adders and taller shells we can get towering villains without going above the 20 usd price tag

2 Likes

is it too much to ask for a Darth Revan, Darth Nihilis, or Delta Squad sets?

2 Likes

From how its advertised every wave will include 1 good and 1 bad guy from each trilogy and the clone wars

Hey @Mesonak what do you think of thi set and the rest of the star wars constraction sets?

Looks pretty Fantasti-cool™.

Nope.

W-w-w-w-why? Why do you have a problem with the asymmetry?

First off yes a second 2.0 torso wouldnt fit on the back of a set with a gearbox ive tried.

second dont I just stuck more spikes on his brown parts and put the silver add ons onto his silver arm and lower legs

1 Like

No, it fits fine, I’ve done it with my self moc.

1 Like

so what your saying is Im stupid because I only tried to put it on once before giving up and saying it couldnt be done?

I hope you’re not serious.

2 Likes

Absolutely not! Don’t you know me? I’m the overly positive nice guy!

4 Likes

Litterly all ive seen from you thsese past weeks are you trying to cool down arguments by certain VP’s and TX’s. So yes I do know you and I guess I should have known to put a /spoiler over the last part

1 Like

You might wanna settle a bit. No ones trying to be mean and such.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he’s not angry.

Just trying to prevent an argument before it starts