Forgotten Grotto (Mafia Discussion Topic)

Are both games over now?

(I want to host still)

Oh yeah.

Starting voting for who should host n’ stuff

-MT

jus saiyen

vote4slime2015

3 Likes

Hawkflight for Mafia Host 2015

1 Like

I second this.

3 Likes

I legit want to make this a thing, so I fleshed it out a bit.

#Story:
Once upon a time, there was a land of kittens. These kittens were the sweetest and cutest things you ever saw. One day, a group of aliens saw these kittens, and decided that they wanted to bring them back to their homeplanet. Thus, they sent members of their own species and androids to secure the kittens for transport.

#Roles:
-Kittens: Do nothing but vote and be silly.

-Kitten Warrior: Can protect one kitten per round.

-Smrat Kitten: Learns more about one kitten per round.

-Alien: Can choose to transport one kitten per round.

-Android: Can select one kitten to transport, tries to transport that kitten every round until completed.

-Doggy: Is basically a kitten, loses if discovered, wins if not discovered.

-Powerups: Are given to one random player each round. They can either allow a player to transport a kitten or protect a kitten, depending on their role.

7 Likes

Okay, I think I have a general idea of a Role-Playing Mafia:
This takes place in a city, with a house for each player. A map should be available.
Players (15-20)
Mafia (3-5) Possibly 2 teams or 2 kills per night
Anti-Mafia (2-3) A group completely dedicated to the extinction of the Mafia, even if it means the death of some villagers. Can kill suspects by night.
Villager (rest) Normal villagers, can become powerful by finding Kanohi
Kanohi: These are hidden around the city to find. Anyone can use one, if they find it.
Mask of X-Ray Vision: Can view anything happening far away or through walls
Mask of Concealment/Stealth: Can escape someone trying to kill you
Mask of Truth: Can tell someone’s role, once per night
Each day, after the hanging, people will say where they will be during the night. The host will provide a map of where everyone is according to what they publicly say. But people can PM the host and say where they will actually be. During the night, the Mafia and Anti-Mafia decide who to kill. Anyone nearby the person to be killed will be alerted by PM and asked what they plan to do. If there is no response, that person does nothing. During the night people can also look for Kanohi and can use their powers if they find them. To find them, they must be in the correct area and the host will roll a die. At the end of the night, the host will say what everyone knows, and PM what only some know

Example: A person decides to stay in their home, a Mafia says they will be at the crossroads, but will actually visit the person in their home. When the Mafia attacks them, a person with a Mask of X-Ray Vision sees it and tries to intervene. Meanwhile an Anti-Mafia attempts to kill a Mafia but is spotted by a villager who thinks the Anti-Mafia is a Mafia attacking a villager. Meanwhile, another villager searches a Mafia’s house, and discovers a Mask of Truth hidden there. In the morning, the Anti-Mafia is hanged because of what the villager saw.

And yes, I do know Matoran can’t access Kanohi powers, but it makes the game more fun.

2 Likes

That’s extremely complex compared to what most people here have seen thus far, just so you know.

2 Likes

Yes, only extremely intelligent people would attend :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, this is a rough draft. It can be modified, maybe by a large amount

1 Like

#######VOTE4SLIME2015
Do it our I’ll kill a puppy!

1 Like

I like cats more.

But I’ll vote for Slime so you can’t take pleasure in killing small animals.

2 Likes

So we’ve got

Slime:
Seto:
Hawkflight:
Ekorak:
Umbra:
Paradox:
Mangosteen Loser:

Also since I’m lazy (and some of the people who signed up voted for others) none of the votes above this post are being counted.

Start voting.

-MT

1 Like

I voted for Rainlo, but then I went back in time to change my vote to Eko, but I accidently killed my past self doing do, thus inadvertently creating a weird paradox.

My spirit decided to vote Paradox just for the irony.

Yes, I vote for Paradox.

But, I didn’t even get to enter MT. ;(

No worries.

I got you covered.

-MT

4 Likes

I repeat.

1 Like

I know, but I never posted my refined and modified pitch to the masses. :cry:

Then post it now instead of crying about it, you lazy bum.

-MT

4 Likes

#Vote for Umbra. Mafia v. Mafia!

I’m actually interested in what my former ally can do. I vote for Ekorak