Forgotten Grotto (Mafia Discussion Topic)

No. Go with it.

3 Likes

Lots of stuff to reply to. Sorry for the delay.

It’s preliminary artwork for a Killer Instinct stage

This is honestly one of the biggest reasons I wanted to avoid gigantic mafia games; they take so long to finish, if you get killed off early, you’re basically stuck waiting for a half month for the next one to start.

I guess if people really want it, I won’t say no, but if you’re annoyed about the wait times now, making a huge one certainly isn’t going to help that scenario

I don’t know. CAN YOU?

=p

In all seriousness, I’m going to start up voting for the hosts of next games soon. Throw your hat into the ring and, if you get enough votes, then yes

Laugh at the mafia

-MT

4 Likes

If we did a larger game, we could use the two-Mafia concept there: twice the usual killings at night, and we could add a mandate for the top two voting suspects to be hanged. Or have one normal lynching and add a daytime killing role.

5 Likes

So, since HF Mafia: Infiltration is drawing to a close, can I go ahead and reserve a seat for HF Mafia II? There are honestly a lot of mistakes I made with the first one that I aim to not make if given another chance, and I know there were a lot of people who were frustrated with my impatience regarding the sign-up topic. I have a scenario in mind, too.

2 Likes

I’ll sign up RIGHT… waits for HF Mafia 2 Sign up to appear:wink:

1 Like

Okay.
I enter then.

I think someone else should host buuuuut that’s just me

1 Like

Is this at me about HFII or at MT about the Megagame?

It was at you

I appreciate host variety

Oh, okay.

Um, actually, I guess would be okay with stepping down and just playing regularly, if someone else really wanted to. Idunno. (Also why do you not reply directly to comments? It would make these things less ambiguous)

1 Like

I think you should host now that you’ve started it; host burnout can’t’ve set in with a game that short

And why does that confuse everybody?

1 Like

Alright; sounds good. I’ll step down after this one, though.

Because I couldn’t be sure if you were adressing me or MT.

I think it should be generally assumed that I’m referring to the most recent person whose post my reply would seem to apply to; and if not, I’ll indicate as such via an actual reply reply

1 Like

All right so

Since I’m trying to maintain something vaguely resembling order here

It’s time to vote on the next mafia hosts for the mainline game series

Any volunteers/people that wish to be volunteered?

-MT

4 Likes

I’d like to volunteer myself for hosting a Mafia game.

Brief Synopsis: You are kittens (villagers) trying to escape aliens (mafia) who look like kittens.

…This doesn’t have to be Bionicle-related, right? :laughing:

CLUE ALERT! “The coolest weather out there.

7 Likes

I vote for Slime Mafia Game Master 20G3!

4 Likes

I volunteer.

And I’ll likely try one of the two scenarios I described.

1 Like

In that second game, I think @Willess12 really failed at being a mafian.

1 Like

I think @Chro failed at being a Mafioso in the first game. Could’ve saved an ally but literally forgot to post.

1 Like

@ColdGoldLazarus was a great host in HF Infiltration.

1 Like